Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man when Hinge first started around 2018 it was allllll baddies

it has definitely declined as far as quality but still among the best app wise to me

location is crucial for the talent tho, where y’all at?
Man Hinge had baddies for me way before 2018. Been held down since 2016 and remember feasting on Hinge before then.

I’ve actually had way more success on Hinge than any other apps. If I had to only choose one to pay for would be Hinge. Tinder girls give their number out easily but don’t be wanting to meet up IRL nearly as often.

Hinge women don’t play nearly as many games from my experience.

Also as far as the algorithm, if you’re seeing a bunch of people you deem “unattractive”. Reset your distance to 1 mile or Km and increase it up only when you run out of profiles by 1-3 miles at a time depending on how populated your area is. Idk why it works but it does.

So I decide to give Hinge a try since y’all been pumping it up, my first go around, baaad chicks, started chatting with a few. The next day I open the app, nothing but big chicks. Fam. What the heck. I’m on day 4 of this app and I’ve not seen any fit chicks. Am I being punked? Lol
Same experience. Started fresh on the app with a new account on Saturday. Today I'm getting nothing but fat chicks that don't even live near me.

True, but her NO was pretty dry and final, like it had a strong **** YOU undercurrent that leads me to think she wasn't trying to see him again anyways. She could have been like, "naaaah I got an early day at work tomorrow," "hmmmm,.... maybe next time" or "this is the first date, c;mon" while smiling and twirling her hair playfully, Nah I'm good is just like ***** I am already back on the app swiping seeing who else out here.

Of course thats my read. video is never not hilarious though. Looked like it was $68.96

I think it's the fact that guy was just so straightforward with his question. He could have started with something along the lines of "I've had a really good time tonight and am not ready for the night to end, do you have any plans after this?" then judging by her response suggest hanging out at the pad. But her response definitely made it seem she wasn't interested in continuing things in any manner.

Hinge changed over night, no more trash bags, lol. I don't know what happen, or how it happen but it's like I got through all the rain, and now its nothing but sunshine.

Finally might be tapping out. Had hella fun. Found a dope chick. 5 years younger but huge vibes. Need a break from trickin off my money and losing sleep.

Anyone else hit that fatigue from going too hard too fast
Same here. Took first selfie pic with lady I been seeing for 3 mo I met on hinge. She’s coolasf. Think I’m done. I think..

but then got a message yesterday from an oldie flame I never smashed & lost contact with.
CAF5ADAC-D88F-4A1A-A749-0C027373F1EC.jpeg

Finally might be tapping out. Had hella fun. Found a dope chick. 5 years younger but huge vibes. Need a break from trickin off my money and losing sleep.

Anyone else hit that fatigue from going too hard too fast
Yep March 2018. After dating a chick for a year, I broke it off in 2016. I was new to the area and decided to date a while, fast-forward to 2019 I had been in the streets 3 years and was tired. I had the the Hinge app, but I wasn't having much success but I got a message out of nowhere from a chick. Judging by her pics, I didn't think I was her type and maybe she as just trying to check the black guy box or experimenting. We chat/text for a week and I ask if she would like to meet. I was tired so I ask if she wants to meet at a bar literally across the street from my house, then go dancing. She's a cute, nice white girl from CT. Reminds me of the girl next in the movies. She lets me hit the first night but this was after we had scheduled date #2 for two days later.

Fast forward to now, I've got 2 promotions at work, she has done really good as well, we married and have bought house together last year.

Reading the stuff you guys are going through makes me happy to no longer be on the apps or in the streets.

Back
Top Bottom