Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Hinge algorithm is fried. I keep getting likes from women and they be living in random *** places like Chicago or Fort Lauderdale. Whats going on man whys this app so zooked.

Hinge algorithm is fried. I keep getting likes from women and they be living in random *** places like Chicago or Fort Lauderdale. Whats going on man whys this app so zooked.

That’s what they get, and quite frankly deserve, for banning TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully and myself.

:lol: in all serious, are the yambs just not visiting your city from there?They also could be scoping your city out for a future trip. IDK about Hinge but Bumble tells if you they are in “Travel Mode” or not.

That’s what they get, and quite frankly deserve, for banning TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully and myself.

:lol: in all serious, are the yambs just not visiting your city from there?They also could be scoping your city out for a future trip. IDK about Hinge but Bumble tells if you they are in “Travel Mode” or not.
No. Ive asked all of them if they are here or planning to come here and they all say no.

It seems from my understanding she came to target in one car but met a dude there and left in another car

Even parked on another floor too despite ample parking space described by Turbo

Aah. *****es aint ****, except the ones who are

-She parked on small side street across from store
-Walked up two flights of stairs inside park lot
-Met up with guy and took off in his ride

I’ve seen this happen at parks too. People meet up and bounce in one car. One just climbed in the backseat and didn’t care I was near :lol::smh:

Brought back memories of summer 2018 when I was living la vida loca. Straight up smashing in the park next to a golf course, the beach, an abandoned WWII airplane hangar. Damn I miss that bish :lol:

Dayuummm! Wore the **** outta the shocks I’m guessing :lol::pimp:

If she shows up, guess my lady friend will meet me at church tomorrow. Probably grab something to eat afterwards.

Nah. Didn't do it in the car.

I like the thrill of smashing in public in hidden spots and not getting caught. Be getting super Saiyan powers :lol:

Oh wow! LOL That’s way more risky :lol::nthat:
Never been caught?

I spotted the manager of a Ralph’s getting worked on while he stood in the parking lot with the car door open. It was funny because ol girl spotted me looking in my rear view and ruined his lunch break. He ran to the other side sat in the passenger seat until my bro got back from grocery shopping :rofl:

If she shows up, guess my lady friend will meet me at church tomorrow. Probably grab something to eat afterwards.
Why is there doubt that she’ll show up? Sounds like you’re setting up an excuse for getting stood up :lol:

How would y’all feel if one of your womenz said they were getting a bbl?

She told me she getting new yeeks and boobs :smh: her breast are nice already and I like the slim lil mass that comes out the pants. I think I only smashed 1 chick with fake yeeks and wasn’t really nothing special, she had the fat transfer so it was still soft and moving

How would y’all feel if one of your womenz said they were getting a bbl?

She told me she getting new yeeks and boobs :smh: her breast are nice already and I like the slim lil mass that comes out the pants. I think I only smashed 1 chick with fake yeeks and wasn’t really nothing special, she had the fat transfer so it was still soft and moving
I did and honestly I enjoyed the new cheeks. No issue with the old one but the new joints were more fun to toss around.

One I'm seeing wants a breast reduction
I'm not complaining, it's her body
She's gotta live in it so whatever makes her happy I'm for

Never been with a woman with fake assets though. Not even a boobjob I think
Maybe a one-nighter I'm struggling to remember, that would be the only way
It's not something I'd knowingly go for, it's a bit of a turn-off for me, although I don't think it'd stop me :lol:

I did and honestly I enjoyed the new cheeks. No issue with the old one but the new joints were more fun to toss around.
I feel you on that. I guess for me I just feel like she let that social media hype get to her but it’s her body, her decision.

One I'm seeing wants a breast reduction
I'm not complaining, it's her body
She's gotta live in it so whatever makes her happy I'm for

Never been with a woman with fake assets though. Not even a boobjob I think
Maybe a one-nighter I'm struggling to remember, that would be the only way
It's not something I'd knowingly go for, it's a bit of a turn-off for me, although I don't think it'd stop me :lol:
My main and one of my ex’s had a breast reduction. They both were a little insecure when it came to me looking at them nude because of the scars. Didn’t bother me one bit and still doesn’t.

I met a chick that had the worst boobjob i ever seen. I had my hand up her shirt and i knew right away they were enhanced. When she popped em out they looked like 🤪 nips pointing in diff directions.

Told me her mom had passed and she took her inheritance money and got em done in the DR. Said she didnt have enough for her ***.

😂😭

I feel you on that. I guess for me I just feel like she let that social media hype get to her but it’s her body, her decision.

My main and one of my ex’s had a breast reduction. They both were a little insecure when it came to me looking at them nude because of the scars. Didn’t bother me one bit and still doesn’t.
Likely that's an insecurity that predates any social media influence, especially if she's black or latina.

Messed with thick hipped and booty ones that wanted a breast job and ones with big thangs that wanted the BBL. Everyone has their little internal insecurity that only messes with themselves.

Might start with the bbl, then she'll move on to the face. It's an addiction. Don't know how to say this non controversial but eventually she'll start looking transgender

Back
Top Bottom