Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

In all seriousness...

I was discussing this with I guess my lady friend(the most recent Tinder match, we're still in communication) as far as how I'm very lustful over women. I don't always act on it, but I just yearn for women I guess lol. I find beauty and attractiveness in a lot of them. More bad than good in my opinion, but it's who I am.

Mans is funny and seems super smart just needs a low cut, a benzol peroxide based acne cream, and some confidence. Get in the gym get some testosterone flowing
We need to normalize men doing regular skin care. Have so many friends that don’t take care of their faces. One of my wedding day gifts to my groomsmen was a Bro Mask from I think Jaxon Lane? It’s actually called “Bro Mask” and comes in two pieces for those of us with beards so it only covers the top half of the face. (Hoping those with beards are using beard wash/oil/conditioner regularly). Can’t recommend those things enough, especially masks and daily moisturizers.

In all seriousness...

I was discussing this with I guess my lady friend(the most recent Tinder match, we're still in communication) as far as how I'm very lustful over women. I don't always act on it, but I just yearn for women I guess lol. I find beauty and attractiveness in a lot of them. More bad than good in my opinion, but it's who I am.
“My lady friend” meaning the latest girl that even looked your way? You’re coming off as very desperate. Women can smell that. アミーゴ アミーゴ come fly this guy out for some help.

I wouldn't say desperate. We have been in contact with each other for a little over two weeks now. Just getting the actual meetup has been the hard part...for various reasons and that's been explained in the thread already.

At most, I don't want to her or anyone for granted.

About a girl, but not from off a dating app so not sure if this the thread for this. Apologize for length, but more details > less details when asking for advice. Anyways...

Known this girl for 6 years, we met back in college. Funny, attractive, and an easy to talk to and we have strong chemistry. Only thing is she's always had a boyfriend (since roughly a year before I met her) and not an issue since I've only known her in the friend context. Back in college we talked/texted every day, were in the same classes, etc. and her bf went to another school. Since graduating though, we've talked much less frequently. Usually like a few texts every few months or an hour or two facetime. I chalked it up to us not seeing each other every day/her bf being around more which was understandable.

We met up just a few times to catch up before she moved across the country two years ago, but when we did it felt like old times. This time last year I was looking for a job and hit her up since she was in the industry I was interviewing for. We talked about job stuff, but she also revealed she had some tragedy within her family and so conversation on a few of our calls got pretty deep. Since I have friends a few hours from where she lives I mentioned I'd be visiting over the summer and she told me to let her know when and she'd drive down. During this whole time, no mention of the bf so unsure if they were still dating, if she lived with him, or what.

When I went out there we planned to grab dinner with our friend groups combined and the night before she lowkey slips that her bf is coming too. Seemed weird to me since I hadn't heard his name in a long time and suddenly he's coming too. Dinner was good and met him for the first time, but they cancelled on plans the next day and quickly went back home instead. She apologized and said she was flying back to where I'm at (has family here) for the holidays and we could just hang more then.

First time we met up when she was back in the area she invited me out with her friends. When discussion turned to dating, I was surprised when her friends starting roasting her bf saying how awful he was and she didn't even defend him. Apparently things had gotten pretty rocky the past year. Linked up again on a night out where I met her brother and sister. Her sister chatted me up and coincidentally we see her (not my friend's) ex at the bar. She then says something like "at least we broke up unlike my sister and her bf." She rants about how they've been together 7 years and he hasn't proposed and asks me (in general) if I would've proposed by then. Memory's sort of hazy because I was a little drunk, but shortly thereafter asks me if I have a crush on her sister out of the blue. I think I did my best to tiptoe it not saying yes or no and said something along the lines of "can't be saying anything like that, she has a bf haha." Kicking myself to this day for not following up with "Why do you ask?", but again the alcohol. Idk if I'm thinking too much into it, but I feel like there's a strong chance they talked and planned her asking this...right?

Met up for dinner one last time before she went back and had to bring up all these new things I'd been hearing about her bf. She told me some pretty damning stuff he'd done the past year and admitted that it probably won't work out in the end, but that she's scared to start over after 7 years and him being her first relationship. Also, found out her living situation is up in the air- currently figuring out if she's going to stay out there or move back to the area, but likely wouldn't be living with him anymore. She told me she saw me the most of anyone (besides her fam) while she was in the area and that I need to come out and visit again. I do want to go back out there (got friends there too), but want to hold off until things are clear with their relationship. She said she'd probably be back in the area over the summer.

We texted/talked a bunch while she was around and she even facetimed me before her flight, but since then haven't heard much from her which is annoying. Like before, I figure it's because her bf's around, but who knows. Just wondering what I should be doing whether it's chilling until I see her in person over the summer, going out there again to see friends (and also her), or being straight up that I would date her if she were single. I don't want to involve myself in a situation that's already messy though or put my eggs in one basket. What do you guys think?
Go live your life. Plenty of women out there. Stop letting her toy with you

If she wants to be with you, she will be upfront. She hits you up for emotional support cuz her bf isn't giving it to her.

About a girl, but not from off a dating app so not sure if this the thread for this. Apologize for length, but more details > less details when asking for advice. Anyways...

Known this girl for 6 years, we met back in college. Funny, attractive, and an easy to talk to and we have strong chemistry. Only thing is she's always had a boyfriend (since roughly a year before I met her) and not an issue since I've only known her in the friend context. Back in college we talked/texted every day, were in the same classes, etc. and her bf went to another school. Since graduating though, we've talked much less frequently. Usually like a few texts every few months or an hour or two facetime. I chalked it up to us not seeing each other every day/her bf being around more which was understandable.

We met up just a few times to catch up before she moved across the country two years ago, but when we did it felt like old times. This time last year I was looking for a job and hit her up since she was in the industry I was interviewing for. We talked about job stuff, but she also revealed she had some tragedy within her family and so conversation on a few of our calls got pretty deep. Since I have friends a few hours from where she lives I mentioned I'd be visiting over the summer and she told me to let her know when and she'd drive down. During this whole time, no mention of the bf so unsure if they were still dating, if she lived with him, or what.

When I went out there we planned to grab dinner with our friend groups combined and the night before she lowkey slips that her bf is coming too. Seemed weird to me since I hadn't heard his name in a long time and suddenly he's coming too. Dinner was good and met him for the first time, but they cancelled on plans the next day and quickly went back home instead. She apologized and said she was flying back to where I'm at (has family here) for the holidays and we could just hang more then.

First time we met up when she was back in the area she invited me out with her friends. When discussion turned to dating, I was surprised when her friends starting roasting her bf saying how awful he was and she didn't even defend him. Apparently things had gotten pretty rocky the past year. Linked up again on a night out where I met her brother and sister. Her sister chatted me up and coincidentally we see her (not my friend's) ex at the bar. She then says something like "at least we broke up unlike my sister and her bf." She rants about how they've been together 7 years and he hasn't proposed and asks me (in general) if I would've proposed by then. Memory's sort of hazy because I was a little drunk, but shortly thereafter asks me if I have a crush on her sister out of the blue. I think I did my best to tiptoe it not saying yes or no and said something along the lines of "can't be saying anything like that, she has a bf haha." Kicking myself to this day for not following up with "Why do you ask?", but again the alcohol. Idk if I'm thinking too much into it, but I feel like there's a strong chance they talked and planned her asking this...right?

Met up for dinner one last time before she went back and had to bring up all these new things I'd been hearing about her bf. She told me some pretty damning stuff he'd done the past year and admitted that it probably won't work out in the end, but that she's scared to start over after 7 years and him being her first relationship. Also, found out her living situation is up in the air- currently figuring out if she's going to stay out there or move back to the area, but likely wouldn't be living with him anymore. She told me she saw me the most of anyone (besides her fam) while she was in the area and that I need to come out and visit again. I do want to go back out there (got friends there too), but want to hold off until things are clear with their relationship. She said she'd probably be back in the area over the summer.

We texted/talked a bunch while she was around and she even facetimed me before her flight, but since then haven't heard much from her which is annoying. Like before, I figure it's because her bf's around, but who knows. Just wondering what I should be doing whether it's chilling until I see her in person over the summer, going out there again to see friends (and also her), or being straight up that I would date her if she were single. I don't want to involve myself in a situation that's already messy though or put my eggs in one basket. What do you guys think?

Please tell me you've been dating other women during the time you have been partaking in this 'friendship'?

fluid hips fluid hips smedroc smedroc Yeah the hot and cold communication is annoying...don't worry I've been dating other women/been in relationships since then. Agreed, I think the emotional support is a thing, but what was with her sister (who I hadn't met prior) hitting me with those questions?

rbk93 rbk93 Meaning telling her I'd date her if she were single or waiting to see how things are next time we see each other in person in several months?

fluid hips fluid hips smedroc smedroc Yeah the hot and cold communication is annoying...don't worry I've been dating other women/been in relationships since then. Agreed, I think the emotional support is a thing, but what was with her sister (who I hadn't met prior) hitting me with those questions?

rbk93 rbk93 Meaning telling her I'd date her if she were single or waiting to see how things are next time we see each other in person in several months?
You’re obviously a topic of conversation either between her and her family, her and her friends or even her and her bf. Do not stress over the what ifs and always love your life. I regret chasing after a chick who I was in a similar situation like you. You don’t want to be the reason the relationship ends or the rebound because it won’t end well.

I've noticed that as l got older, l get a lot less matches. When l was 32ish my joint used to be jumping, now 38 is probably outside of a lot of their parameters.
Samething happened to me. I ate really good at 32. I was 38 when I finally met my wife. I was still getting hits but the quality began to go down.

It only happens because someone let it happen once.
You’re right and the sense of entitlement is prominent with her.
She has an undergrad and likely grad (potentially JD) from USC, is a lawyer and she's out here asking dudes for gifts and to pay her bills?

Something isn't adding up here :lol:

My perspective is that she’s probably in debt as well. She mostly like wants someone else to fund her lifestyle while she saves the money she has made. Also, it seems like she trying to create a false narrative of her current lifestyle.

Chelsea boots, a turtleneck and a camel coat and they would be flourishing

Never fails

You have me there:

76E99EE1-3E1C-4CA6-A368-7B5E287071BF.jpeg
4FB6B39F-9058-4217-A90F-CF5F378D3B6E.jpeg

Nothing wrong with those two fits or that lane of fashion...I just know it's not something I would wear on the day to day.

Go live your life. Plenty of women out there. Stop letting her toy with you

If she wants to be with you, she will be upfront. She hits you up for emotional support cuz her bf isn't giving it to her.
You’re obviously a topic of conversation either between her and her family, her and her friends or even her and her bf. Do not stress over the what ifs and always love your life. I regret chasing after a chick who I was in a similar situation like you. You don’t want to be the reason the relationship ends or the rebound because it won’t end well.
Having also been in this situation, this is the good advice. Move on with your life
7/10 chance she'll eventually become "confused" and go back to her ex anyways

Had one get mad at me for not messaging first. My apologies for not reading your bio stating you're 7 months pregnant and already have other kids.

I understand things happen in life but why would you be on a dating app while pregnant. Then again some women use them for fun anyway. Despite that, why would a man want to date someone who is pregnant by another man.

You be surprised how many of those pregnant types on these dating apps.
MAN HELPS HIS PREGNANT TINDER MATCH THROUGH LABOUR ON THEIR FOURTH DATE

(TikTok/@alyssa_jane01)

(TikTok/@alyssa_jane01)
One couple have set the bar incredibly high for online dating. A TikTok video telling the story of Max, 25, helping Tinder match Alyssa, 20, through labour on their fourth date has gone viral.

She tells the whole romantic story, from swiping right to family life.

“Max and I had been together for eight weeks before he came to my birth,” Alyssa explains in the video. “And out of those eight weeks, he’d probably only gone on three or four dates with me, the [next] date was him coming to my labour and birth and delivery.”
On the day of their fourth date, Alyssa was supposed to pick Max up from the airport, but couldn’t because her water had broken. When she told him this, Max got a taxi back from the airport, unpacked and came to join her at the hospital.
Although she wanted Max there as support, Alyssa had her concerns. She recalls thinking: “‘But what if we end up breaking up in a week’s time?’ We only had a couple of dates. We [didn’t] know each other very well at this stage. His family didn’t know about me or anything like that.
“But long story short, he ended up coming and basically being my biggest support.”
Alyssa describes being “terrified” during labour – “I was 19 and I was alone,” she said. “Max stayed with me because [the hospital staff] thought that he was the dad, [so he could] stay in the maternity unit. And he didn’t protest anything when they did call him dad. He just went along with it.”
Once Alyssa was able to take baby Ollie home, Max took a week off work to help both of them, particularly to help with Alyssa’s transition into being a new mum.
TikTok users have gone crazy for this romantic story, with many demanding a reveal of who Max is and others wanting more stories of their life together.
One user has called Alyssa and Max’s relationship “the ultimate ‘If he wanted to he would’ story” while another posted: “THAT is what you call a Dad! Love this story so much!”
Another user has commented what so many of us were thinking: “AND YOU FOUND THIS MAN ON TINDER!?”
After the shock and controversy that The Tinder Swindler documentary served up about the horrors of online dating, Alyssa and Max’s story may slightly restore our faith in dating apps.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/man-helps-pregnant-tinder-match-122748608.html

MAN HELPS HIS PREGNANT TINDER MATCH THROUGH LABOUR ON THEIR FOURTH DATE

(TikTok/@alyssa_jane01)

(TikTok/@alyssa_jane01)
One couple have set the bar incredibly high for online dating. A TikTok video telling the story of Max, 25, helping Tinder match Alyssa, 20, through labour on their fourth date has gone viral.

She tells the whole romantic story, from swiping right to family life.

“Max and I had been together for eight weeks before he came to my birth,” Alyssa explains in the video. “And out of those eight weeks, he’d probably only gone on three or four dates with me, the [next] date was him coming to my labour and birth and delivery.”
On the day of their fourth date, Alyssa was supposed to pick Max up from the airport, but couldn’t because her water had broken. When she told him this, Max got a taxi back from the airport, unpacked and came to join her at the hospital.
Although she wanted Max there as support, Alyssa had her concerns. She recalls thinking: “‘But what if we end up breaking up in a week’s time?’ We only had a couple of dates. We [didn’t] know each other very well at this stage. His family didn’t know about me or anything like that.
“But long story short, he ended up coming and basically being my biggest support.”
Alyssa describes being “terrified” during labour – “I was 19 and I was alone,” she said. “Max stayed with me because [the hospital staff] thought that he was the dad, [so he could] stay in the maternity unit. And he didn’t protest anything when they did call him dad. He just went along with it.”
Once Alyssa was able to take baby Ollie home, Max took a week off work to help both of them, particularly to help with Alyssa’s transition into being a new mum.
TikTok users have gone crazy for this romantic story, with many demanding a reveal of who Max is and others wanting more stories of their life together.
One user has called Alyssa and Max’s relationship “the ultimate ‘If he wanted to he would’ story” while another posted: “THAT is what you call a Dad! Love this story so much!”
Another user has commented what so many of us were thinking: “AND YOU FOUND THIS MAN ON TINDER!?”
After the shock and controversy that The Tinder Swindler documentary served up about the horrors of online dating, Alyssa and Max’s story may slightly restore our faith in dating apps.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/man-helps-pregnant-tinder-match-122748608.html

A61534C1-5221-47A9-8CF6-22FFDB6FF350.gif

She been was throwing you layups the entire weekend.
1. When she asked if you like her sister. You should have told her you’re interested in her not the sister.
2. The bull she ran about not wanting to go back but deciding to do it is nonsense. She looking for a better option is all and wanted you to bite.
3. You need to be very direct with her. Stop texting and call her. Let her know what you on and worst she can do is say no. You already friend zoned yourself at this point.

regarding dude with that chick that he's been friends with for years. i would not date that, as others suggested it'll end up with her being confused and probably running back to the toxic ex eventually while you go "all in" finally making a move. at this point the most you should do is smash and leave it that staying friends. go ahead and find yourself someone new though. that whole situationship is stale for a long term relationship. yall aint jim and pam from the office, that type of situation only works out in tv shows

Back
Top Bottom