Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Y’all making jokes and got dudes defending their greetings and trying to flex in results. Buncha bullies :smh: :lol:
9D47322F-4362-47E5-9C3B-37F18618D1B8.jpeg

Funny you say that because this popped up on fb today, yes this is coming from a woman.

dropten dropten only dating women 35+ is genius

And the other dude who said "older women don't want anything from you except **** and a lil bit of your time - that is it"

I got tired of these young women playing games and waiting for them to hit me back

These women 35+ will agree to meet up tomorrow after you only talk to em for less than a day on the app

I'm 2/2 with these 35+ broads

And I like this flow -> put in like a half hour or hour of work chatting them up on the app and then set up an IRL date ( with no waiting for them to respond this is the key part bc I hate waiting)

I TOLD YALL…. OLDER WOMEN IS WHERE ITS AT.

LEAVE THESE YOUNG CHICKENS ALONE. THEY ARE TOO BUSY BEING BROKE AND TRYING TO IMPRESS THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS.

We discussed it in a different context a few weeks ago but I got hit with the two-factor authentication today :lol:. Matched with a yamb on Bumble we relatively quickly migrated to iMessage. I have a profile full of pics but this rising she asked me to send her a “contact photo, pretty please”. I sent a live photo but I got the feeling she’s been catfished before :lol:

EYE know a feller in here who would have fumbled the bag in that scenario.

1649091722145.png

IYKYK

Pigeon talk with Hawaiian gals are money.
In a humorous way it show’s cultural competence. Especially if you hit em with some knowledge of their ethnicity. We international with this ..

Why did you leave DC?
Got a place with my ex :lol: since she started her PhD program at Hopkins. Will be moving back to DC end of summer/fall since that's done now.

:lol:
I remember the discussion about it awhile back and to even try was waaayyy too much for me.

Jumanji Jumanji how is Bumble treating you? I would imagine the talent is #SameTier as Hinge in terms as Hinge but maybe not as flavorful.
Haven't even looked on Bumble. Been too busy on Hinge :nthat:

dropten dropten only dating women 35+ is genius

And the other dude who said "older women don't want anything from you except **** and a lil bit of your time - that is it"

I got tired of these young women playing games and waiting for them to hit me back

These women 35+ will agree to meet up tomorrow after you only talk to em for less than a day on the app

I'm 2/2 with these 35+ broads

And I like this flow -> put in like a half hour or hour of work chatting them up on the app and then set up an IRL date ( with no waiting for them to respond this is the key part bc I hate waiting)
Any consensuses on best app for the VA/MD/DC area. Already having luck in person but just trying to have a backup.

Y’all ever think back on the P you fumbled? Or just fumbled some over some stupid **** ?

This was a long time ago. I work in IT. I’m the only black dude there. All dudes. Everyone else the typical IT stereotype. No sauce what so ever.

We hire a new girl. She wasn’t cute or ugly. Just average so I never really made a move or paid her any mind. She only spoke to me. Hints that she feelin me a bit. One day when we clocked out, she asked if I wanted to go out and get coffee. I guess I was having an off day. I responded with “I don’t drink coffee” . She said “oh okay” and have a shocked/embarrassed look. I then instantly regretted it and realized how goofy I was for saying that, and followed up with “but we can try something else out though” :lol:

Cold part is she quit a couple days after that. I was like damn :lol:

Once in college i was in front of the class speaking and I brought up that I’m really bad at math. After class this girl walks up to me and asks if I ever want to meet up and she can help me study. I just replied “nah it’s ok I’m probably gonna drop out this week anyway” she was just like “…oh ok” . Later that night I was watching Seinfeld and it was the episode where George declines to go upstairs for coffee when I realized what I had done :rofl:

Not a fumble or anything but I def look back embarrassed about this interaction :lol:. I used to work with this girl who would always be on my back, but I had zero interest and turned her down probably hundreds of times. Like she’d say raunchy things to me all day and I’m just like chill girl..It got to the point where it was annoying and I didn’t even like working shifts with her. One day I’m at work and I have a cold so I’m miserable all day and she’s trying to comfort me and **** but I’m like just leave me alone please. We’re about to leave and she asks me if I wanna go to her house and she can make me tea and soup and all that stuff. By then I’m just trying to get outta there so I’m like “Nah, my moms gonna do all that for me at home” I immediately got embarrassed as hell and felt like the biggest dork :rofl: :rofl: :blush: still cringe and laugh at myself for that

She stopped working there and got a boyfriend and I was like damn..i should have hit at least once 🙄 but I legit had zero interest in her and I wasn’t trying to mix work like that

I try my best to limit my interactions with those super spiritual types. Astrology, crystals, etc.

I can't take it.
In my experience, these stars and moons shortys have deep traumatic issues they're dealing with. Thats why they're always on this path to healing. After my 2 experiences, I tend to stay away from them but "grand rising" stuck with me, so imma keep using it.
The older ones still be playing games as well
True. The older, you have better chances of them being able to regulate their emotions which is a plus.

Y’all ever think back on the P you fumbled? Or just fumbled some over some stupid **** ?

This was a long time ago. I work in IT. I’m the only black dude there. All dudes. Everyone else the typical IT stereotype. No sauce what so ever.

We hire a new girl. She wasn’t cute or ugly. Just average so I never really made a move or paid her any mind. She only spoke to me. Hints that she feelin me a bit. One day when we clocked out, she asked if I wanted to go out and get coffee. I guess I was having an off day. I responded with “I don’t drink coffee” . She said “oh okay” and have a shocked/embarrassed look. I then instantly regretted it and realized how goofy I was for saying that, and followed up with “but we can try something else out though” :lol:

Cold part is she quit a couple days after that. I was like damn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom