Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I try my best to limit my interactions with those super spiritual types. Astrology, crystals, etc.

I can't take it.
I honestly hate dealing with these types the most because literally everything is based around that.

The natural headed afro Erykah Badu vibe-y sistahs love a "grand risings queen." Gets their chakras all wet
You can do all that with a “good morning beautiful”

My ex used to say this all the time when greeting people. I’m sure she still does. :lol:

I hate even having to say “good morning”, “morning”, “evening”, “good evening”…folks be getting upset when I great them.
I’ll be quick to hit somebody with a meme/gif/video as a greeting

I honestly hate dealing with these types the most because literally everything is based around that.

Imagine having your whole personality based around self-fulfilling generic statements you read online and rocks.

I given a few of them a chance too only cause they looked so good I tried to look past it. Never dated one longer than 2-3 months.

Guarantee she wouldn’t have suggested if you didn’t say anything but I also wanna run you the fade for “grand rising”….didn’t think people really used that

Man really said grand rising

I thought "grand rising" was only a joke. I ain no cats were out here saying it forreal.

You do this with white women?

A couple of years ago I was facilitating a deal with folks in Ireland and they always hit the chipper "Top of the morning to ya!" to start conference calls when it was either 3AM or Midnight where we were at :stoneface: :lol: Regardless, I started to jokingly incorporate it into my repertoire and I can confirm the "Top of the morning to ya!" voice note in an Irish accent is damn near undefeated :smokin

A couple of years ago I was facilitating a deal with folks in Ireland and they always hit the chipper "Top of the morning to ya!" to start conference calls when it was either 3AM or Midnight where we were at :stoneface: :lol: Regardless, I started to jokingly incorporate it into my repertoire and I can confirm the "Top of the morning to ya!" voice note in an Irish accent is damn near undefeated :smokin
Top of the morning works. Especially now that Kendrick used it in that Baby Keem song :lol: . Almost always get a lil laugh.

Top of the morning works. Especially now that Kendrick used it in that Baby Keem song :lol: . Almost always get a lil laugh.
THis man knows :nthat:

I try my best to limit my interactions with those super spiritual types. Astrology, crystals, etc.

I can't take it.

Bros...this has NEVER been an issue for me but there is a chick I am talking to now that says she isn't into Astrology but constantly says "I did XYZ...so Gemini of me LOL" and I'm just reading it confused because I don't even know what that means and I refuse to look it up.

I'm back in the apps bros

Earlier tonight I was on there , and nothing was happening. Like dinner time.

Then at like 9 or 10 pm all of them are on there and chatty as hell. This was surprising but now when I think about it it totally makes sense.

Also Tinder isn't bad, man. I thought the worst would be on there but nah. Bumble Hinge and Tinder are all poppin in SF.

My new favorite question is to ask them their favorite fairy tale and I also realized how fun it is to guess someone's lie (out of two truths and a lie) when it's the first thing they hear from you.

Also "would you rather" an oldie but a goodie

I can't take it.

:lol:

You ain't trying to go to a cacao ceremony famb??

From my experience women who are that way inclined tend to have a lot of trauma in the closet.

Also Tinder isn't bad, man. I thought the worst would be on there but nah. Bumble Hinge and Tinder are all poppin in SF.

My new favorite question is to ask them their favorite fairy tale ?

Like their favorite Cinderella movie? or a lie that was once told to her?

Like their favorite Cinderella movie? or a lie that was once told to her?

The former.

Women like to feel like they're a princess or whatever.

I like to stand out with unexpected questions.
This is the last time it happened (sometimes their reactions are much stronger; the topic is like astrology their reactions are always positive).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom