Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Where in NC you at? If you in Charlotte, the Triangle or the Triad there are more than enough females and schools. You shouldn't eem be thinking bout no POF. :smh:

Yeah in Charlotte....never heard of the triangle or triad, I usually go to uncc. #*********central

I went to Central and it was never a shortage of females to get it anywhere I went in North Carolina. Charlotte was cool (CIAA and all that), but Greensboro was one of my favorite places to go.

FYI

Triangle - Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill
Triad - Winston, Greensboro, High Point

Yeah lol I'm not from nc but yeah the gboro got the bunnys for sure haven't been to the other cities Charlotte *** wack too

try Christianmingle.com as well.
pimp.gif

Where in NC you at? If you in Charlotte, the Triangle or the Triad there are more than enough females and schools. You shouldn't eem be thinking bout no POF. :smh:

Word. Raleigh definitely gives you a nice selection to choose from.

Really depends on your area, it's mostly lonely fat or crazy broads, and if they are semi bad, they've probably been ran thru by most of the city.

Online yambs are easy and hard, because these chick's get messages all day, just say something witty, and attack and look fairly decent, and the yambs will flow

Full proof pof plan first message say somethin funny get the number in 3 to 4 messages..have two pics one looki professional the other doing something adventurous

i've tried POF twice and quit after like a week each time... couldn't find nothing but emo joints

delaware sucks :smh:

anyone try blackpeoplemeet? lol i heard a lot of beckys reside there

Last edited:
Its hit and miss. Some are just sluts looking for the D. Most of the women on there cant hold a conversation. Ive met one girl off of there who was normal and cool though.

Last edited by a moderator:
90% boogers on POF nowadays but you might find a gem in all of the chaos. Back in the "can i hit loser" days POF had a better variety of females.

90% boogers on POF nowadays but you might find a gem in all of the chaos. Back in the "can i hit loser" days POF had a better variety of females.
bruh...

many pretty girls get on their for a boost of self esteem... chicks love to see their inbox filled up..

in my area (sf) i found a lot of the younger girls are on there to boost their egos and to chat. i stop talking and get straight to the point in hanging out. i only search for 30+ females off POF. ive met an older woman who was pretty cool and got her **** together. hung out a couple times casually.

for ***** and giggles, i created a fake female acct once and got flooded with messages instantly (i didnt even put a hot pic, too). the stuff some guys say LOL

i only search for 30+ females off POF. ive met an older woman who was pretty cool and got her **** together. hung out a couple times casually.
i recently opened an account on OKC just to see whats out there and only browsed the DC women on and its sort of the same thing. lots of women with masters and JDs. some even list their salaries and a good amount of time its 100K+. 
pimp.gif

...but they all seem to want relationships.
mean.gif

no bueno

Pof is full of fat desperate chicks....I did join OKC sent some msgs to a few that caught my eye earlier wonder how long they'll take to respond anyway off to the campus...Halloween party tonight

Back
Top Bottom