Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Ya'll so mean on here. Fatties need love too. Just get them to get their work out on, and they'll lose that weight quick. 

Last edited:
Lol fatties get ignored. I'm mad I sent a message to a chick I thought had ok face. Looked at a few more pics and seen a whale out of its natural habitat. Smh

Man I hate that mess. Some chicks profile pic all zoomed on had me thinking she was dark skin Amber Rose. Clicked on that profile and her name could be nothing but Bertha or Gertha.

I respond to a couple of chubbies, i just hate these dudes that message me :smh: :smh: :smh:

You may have your profile set to "Seeking Men".

You take shots to the face? 

You on the hunt for a squirter....just asking...
nerd.gif

Dog first squirter I had back in 2010 was this 40 something y/o and she smoked pot often which I didn't know, she squirted and I swallowed it. Tasted like straight Mary Jane. I'm pretty positive I could've failed a drug test after that night.
laugh.gif

Then I had another one back in 2011 and man I miss them both. I'm a sucker for a squirter and yes I do take those shots to the face.

Ya'll so mean on here. Fatties need love too. Just get them to get their work out on, and they'll lose that weight quick. 

That's true. But the fatties on these websites think they're dimes and they want a guy whos got rock hard abs. They need to be more realistic.

I closed my profile a couple days after I made it. The 39 yr old woman that wants a dude 6'1 text me today saying she can't get over the height and age.

I'm 5'10 and 27

I need motivation to get back on. Haven't been getting as lucky as I want on there.
mean.gif
Be lucky your 5'10... 

I closed my profile a couple days after I made it. The 39 yr old woman that wants a dude 6'1 text me today saying she can't get over the height and age.

I'm 5'10 and 27

I need motivation to get back on. Haven't been getting as lucky as I want on there.
mean.gif
and thats why she's 39 and on pof , she dont know her role in life 

I'm 5'10 and 27

:smh:

Word. Why let that ***** affect you like she really got choices?

I'm 5'10 and 27

:smh:

Word. Why let that ***** affect you like she really got choices?

Y'all are right

I probably typed that up wrong but I didn't close it cuz I got curved by her. I had her # for about a week. I closed it cuz it got boring and I wasn't getting any hits and the same ole profiles kept popping up.

It got dry as hell

serious question. how does a girl know shes a squirter? how do you know? how do you make her squirt? 

Im new at this, wasted my youth with one broad and testing the waters now. 

serious question. how does a girl know shes a squirter? how do you know? how do you make her squirt? 

Im new at this, wasted my youth with one broad and testing the waters now. 

She knows she's a squirter because when she had sex before she, pay close attention to this part....

She squirted....crazy right?

If you need tips on how to make a squirter squirt without penetration I might be able to help you with that :wink:

Last edited:
Im just overly paranoid about ever meeting up with a chick on this site...

Like 80% of the profiles just give me a bad feeling.. These chicks look like they'd practice some occult witchcraft with your body while you're sleep or something.

Or they're burning or something and want to expand their audience so as to not infect people they know.

Not too long ago, I created this OkCupid profile for a nude self portrait-themed art exhibition in New York City. The idea was to combine the negativity and honesty that's generally reserved for anonymous forums and offline conversations with the transparent accountability of a personal profile. I wanted to see how men would respond to this absurd level of intimacy and openness straightaway, and see if my answers would attract any like-minded people.

I'm interested in the online personas we create, and how, for the most part, they only focus on our "best" selves, instead of our actual selves. On online dating sites, I found most profiles for straight men and women to be pretty generic—curated to project an ambiguous, likable persona that would appeal to the broadest range of potential partners. (For what it's worth, I found LGBT profiles were a lot more interesting, honest, and entertaining, almost across the board).

While I didn’t join OkCupid to find a boyfriend, I am single, so I did begin to seriously consider how men were responding to my profile. I started thinking about how many people I was probably putting off by being so open. I found it really liberating to provide so much context around who I am as a person, but just like in offline interactions, I became conflicted over whether it’s best to lay everything out on the table or to allow negative personality traits and quirks to reveal themselves over time. More often, as I get older, I find myself doing the former. I guess it's because I feel more pressed for time. My attention span for banal small talk is severely decreasing—as is my interest in people who are so different from me that we have to spend a significant amount of time bridging communication and personality gaps while we get to know each other.

I’ve yet to determine whether or not operating on this level of transparency is actually productive when it comes to dating and functioning in society, but I do know that it feels really good.

http://thehairpin.com/2013/10/the-okcupid-honesty-project-an-exercise-in-truth-telling

View media item 627022View media item 627023 [
View media item 627024View media item 627025View media item 627026
The responses:

“…wow. Just wow. I terribly relate with this existential dread but I am able to mask it somewhat. it probably means nothing but thank you for your open honesty. I would enjoy conversing with you some more when the time avails. I can see nothing but the absurdity in that last statement of mine.”

“Your self summary sounds like a detective novel, are you into creative writing ?”

“Hey. My name is A. You seem pretty interesting and deep. How are you today?”

“Hi Jessica, I just went across thru your profile and I think you look unhappy . I am P. and nice to meet you here. You can text to me whenever you like it if you want to talk to me anything you like. Please feel free to do so and I will be here waiting for you. Later.”

“you seem very well put together but your profile is actually very sad. I read it and wish there was something i could do for you to make you happy. I hope you find someone that can help you see that you shouldn’t be so worried about things and let things get under your skin. I am not white or anything but if you want to chat with someone sometime, just let me know. w e can always IM as friends.”

“unprotected ex with strangers isn’t always bad:wink: hi im M. how are you?”

“Sorry I’m writing you but I wanted to see if my profile appeals to you. I’m European, director/ artist, just being honest on here and can email you face pics if you’re interested in drinks and casual fun/ FWB?”

“Looks like we have something in common…we both don’t give a **** about writing much here, do we….?”

“unprotected sex with strangers I heard is a bad idea”

“What a beautiful woman you are. I love your red dress. You are so lucky to have the choices that you do.*blush*”

“Hey, how are you? Great profile, in terms of writing at least lol, not so much the depression part. Anyways, I think you have great talent and you should probably do some collaboration with my sister. She too is very artistic and an aspiring writer. She sometimes performs at social clubs.”

“Unprotective sex is never good”

“hey, you’re okay. Hang in there, man.”

“youre fascinating, ive never read anything like that, so well defined and self aware, its very intimate, which i find very attractive, i also like how youre trying to live your life.”

“Hello, I’m M. I’m a fellow artist and all I can really say is that we’re very similar and I closely empathize with most of the issues you’re facing. I don’t know if that’s helpful for you or not but it has been for me, the very few times it’s happened.”

“What’s your experience with meditation been like? It’s engendered in me a deep sense of well-being, irrespective of circumstance, almost to the point of not needing to do anything else ever at all. But then at night and in the morning, my mind is weak, and I get these fantods telling me that I have so much to do and right away. So I’m not sure if I should move to a cave in the Ozarks or spend every waking minute trying to be a big great thing.”

“Hi, you seem fun. What’s the scoop Jerome ?”

LMFAO, yea female, actin fast, too young

And I know how you rockin joe, you CAINT really think I'm bout to forward u to my lil cuz profile regardless if we in the same state or not

Not too long ago, I created this OkCupid profile for a nude self portrait-themed art exhibition in New York City. The idea was to combine the negativity and honesty that's generally reserved for anonymous forums and offline conversations with the transparent accountability of a personal profile. I wanted to see how men would respond to this absurd level of intimacy and openness straightaway, and see if my answers would attract any like-minded people.

I'm interested in the online personas we create, and how, for the most part, they only focus on our "best" selves, instead of our actual selves. On online dating sites, I found most profiles for straight men and women to be pretty generic—curated to project an ambiguous, likable persona that would appeal to the broadest range of potential partners. (For what it's worth, I found LGBT profiles were a lot more interesting, honest, and entertaining, almost across the board).

While I didn’t join OkCupid to find a boyfriend, I am single, so I did begin to seriously consider how men were responding to my profile. I started thinking about how many people I was probably putting off by being so open. I found it really liberating to provide so much context around who I am as a person, but just like in offline interactions, I became conflicted over whether it’s best to lay everything out on the table or to allow negative personality traits and quirks to reveal themselves over time. More often, as I get older, I find myself doing the former. I guess it's because I feel more pressed for time. My attention span for banal small talk is severely decreasing—as is my interest in people who are so different from me that we have to spend a significant amount of time bridging communication and personality gaps while we get to know each other.

I’ve yet to determine whether or not operating on this level of transparency is actually productive when it comes to dating and functioning in society, but I do know that it feels really good.

http://thehairpin.com/2013/10/the-okcupid-honesty-project-an-exercise-in-truth-telling

View media item 627022View media item 627023 [
View media item 627024View media item 627025View media item 627026
The responses:

“…wow. Just wow. I terribly relate with this existential dread but I am able to mask it somewhat. it probably means nothing but thank you for your open honesty. I would enjoy conversing with you some more when the time avails. I can see nothing but the absurdity in that last statement of mine.”

“Your self summary sounds like a detective novel, are you into creative writing ?”

“Hey. My name is A. You seem pretty interesting and deep. How are you today?”

“Hi Jessica, I just went across thru your profile and I think you look unhappy . I am P. and nice to meet you here. You can text to me whenever you like it if you want to talk to me anything you like. Please feel free to do so and I will be here waiting for you. Later.”

“you seem very well put together but your profile is actually very sad. I read it and wish there was something i could do for you to make you happy. I hope you find someone that can help you see that you shouldn’t be so worried about things and let things get under your skin. I am not white or anything but if you want to chat with someone sometime, just let me know. w e can always IM as friends.”

“unprotected ex with strangers isn’t always bad:wink: hi im M. how are you?”

“Sorry I’m writing you but I wanted to see if my profile appeals to you. I’m European, director/ artist, just being honest on here and can email you face pics if you’re interested in drinks and casual fun/ FWB?”

“Looks like we have something in common…we both don’t give a **** about writing much here, do we….?”

“unprotected sex with strangers I heard is a bad idea”

“What a beautiful woman you are. I love your red dress. You are so lucky to have the choices that you do.*blush*”

“Hey, how are you? Great profile, in terms of writing at least lol, not so much the depression part. Anyways, I think you have great talent and you should probably do some collaboration with my sister. She too is very artistic and an aspiring writer. She sometimes performs at social clubs.”

“Unprotective sex is never good”

“hey, you’re okay. Hang in there, man.”

“youre fascinating, ive never read anything like that, so well defined and self aware, its very intimate, which i find very attractive, i also like how youre trying to live your life.”

“Hello, I’m M. I’m a fellow artist and all I can really say is that we’re very similar and I closely empathize with most of the issues you’re facing. I don’t know if that’s helpful for you or not but it has been for me, the very few times it’s happened.”

“What’s your experience with meditation been like? It’s engendered in me a deep sense of well-being, irrespective of circumstance, almost to the point of not needing to do anything else ever at all. But then at night and in the morning, my mind is weak, and I get these fantods telling me that I have so much to do and right away. So I’m not sure if I should move to a cave in the Ozarks or spend every waking minute trying to be a big great thing.”

“Hi, you seem fun. What’s the scoop Jerome ?”

:x wow :lol:

Man these women be clowning on their body type. This woman put average size but she look like a crushed soda can.

Back
Top Bottom