Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

smh, all yams were lost

why are chicks so suspicious just because i changed my number without notice??? 

like seriously, every chick i was talkin to thinks i have a gf now smh

even the ones i just knocked off

My response that has been getting replies...

He there, quick questions:

1. Favorite movie

2. Dream vacation site

3. Are your nails and toes always painted (I only ask this because I have a foot fetish)

4. Favorite season?

5. Do you like being spanked or having your hair pulled?

This works as unlikely as it may seems. I think the early questions get them loose enough to answer the rest. My reply addresses all of their answers, but I focus on questions 5. I tend to reply with, "I like to grip hair tightly by the roots and tug the head back a bit, lol ; )"

They usually reply to that.

I was about to download Tinder the other day, until I found out that you need facebook to log in :stoneface:

Pac, I couldn't have said it any better myself. That stigma is negative and I get that they don't want you to think they're a slag, but we're humans. We have desires especially if we are attracted to another person.

I'm about to start telling these women just like this "don't deny your body the pleasure of two people with a mutual attraction to each other" more often. I used it once and smashed on site.

It's cheesy but it works

Yeah i've ended up yambless a few times in my younger days by not reading this correctly.

I was about to download Tinder the other day, until I found out that you need facebook to log in
indifferent.gif
Same here. I refuse to have a facebook. The thing too is you need 50 friends. 

What do you do if the girl has on her profile that shes not looking for some one to date just friends with the possibility of building up that relationship? Im not trying to waste anytime on my "Pursuit of Yambs" fam. 
laugh.gif

What do you do if the girl has on her profile that shes not looking for some one to date just friends with the possibility of building up that relationship? Im not trying to waste anytime on my "Pursuit of Yambs" fam. 
laugh.gif
shoot or on to the next

I was gonna chill with this chick ive been chopping it up with for like two weeks tonight but im just not feeling it. She's on some lets go somewhere and talk and i dont feel like driving 30mins just to talk. we can do that **** on the phone. To make matters worse this walrus just added me as a favorite on POF and messaged me. Somebody lend me one of those harpoon guns, ASAP!
View media item 631521View media item 631522

I'm going to filter though OKC for about 2 weeks. I'm 1 for 5 for the past 3 days. I'm on here gold diggin though.

If a woman says she makes between 100-150K she get a immediate message no matter how she looks.

Son do you think i would message something that ugly? :smh: i checked out her page shes claiming to be mixed with 4 different races i almost threw my beer at the wall.>:

I'm going to filter though OKC for about 2 weeks. I'm 1 for 5 for the past 3 days. I'm on here gold diggin though.

If a woman says she makes between 100-150K she get a immediate message no matter how she looks.

:lol: :nerd:

I thought only dudes lied this blatantly about their income

But anyway did a quick search 80k + only a few were online within 100 miles.

Expanded to 500 miles...checked out a couple and one messaged me

Last edited:
self hate? dont get me started on the mess i go through everyday because im not dark enough for other blacks. I never said the chick was ugly because she was dark skinned you insinuated that angle. Im just not attracted to her bruh. I date all races and all shades of black women dont even go there with me cuzzo.

Back
Top Bottom