Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Hop up out the bed, turn your swag on. Unexpectedly charm the panties off.
She wants to see/learn about the city. Luckily I've lived here my whole life (and my sister is a spanish teacher). Not letting this one slide without at least trying.

dat boi rice
nerd.gif

Last edited:
if it's looks too good to be true then it probably is. I pass on a lot of females due to that lol. The average ones 6-8 are usually easy as hell lol. Had a chick tell me earlier she been wanting to swallow my nut all week lol
What?? 8 is not really avg IMO

In order to be an 8 she has to be legit pretty, if u pullin pretty girls easy

Teach me bro

Man remember when I used to make a killing on OKC, :lol: same faces and my response rate for me gone to worst

man chicks peep my profile and message me on the regular my dude stop throwing shade, B

and :x:x:x at the ****** :smh:

Last edited:
Last night, messaged this chick around 7, asking what she's doing for the night and ask for the #. This chick is stalling so I tell her I'm getting offline to get grub and give her my # instead. She calls me 10-15 mins later from a blocked # and I get her to agree to link up at 9:45. I roll up to the spot and I see a few bad yambs in the spot :frown: knowing that I couldn't really holla because my 'date' could show up any min. Chick gets lost and doesn't get into the spot till 10:30 :x . Chick's face is decent, she got some juicy, thick thighs, but mass is subpar; she's 6/10 by my standards. Grab a few drinks and wings, we go dutch on the bill, and roll back to my spot.

I sit on the couch and chick sits on the opposite couch and already knew this would be work :smh: I pull her by me and start rubbing on her, trying to kiss on her and she says she doesn't kiss. I start giving her a massage and she's getting get turned on so I'm slowly telling her to slide her pants down and lift her top up so I can get to her target areas to 'relieve stress' :evil: Get her to strip down to her bra & panties and tell her I'm getting hot and take off my clothes.

Start sucking on the nips and put her hand on the D. She starts rubbing it and I whip it out and she climbs on top and starts dry humping me. This chick starts fingering herself and gets herself off in a matter of mins. I want to smash and she tells me she's on her period :smh: . . . and NEVER gives dome :x :stoneface: She's just there stroking it and I'm sitting there :rolleyes. I tell her I'm going to F those chesticles and bust on em so I climb on top of her start going in on them mammaries, while this chick is fingering herself and gets herself off again. I leave a Tsunami on her chest. I jokingly slap her in the face afterward and my sauce goes flying right into her eye :wow: :rofl:. In my head, I'm like serves you damn right for not topping me off you dumb **** :nthat:. She says I'm lucky because she would've F the ish outta me :rolleyes and I take her to her car and call it a night. Doubt I will hit her back up if she's not about that mouth work but will be a decent bench player.

I found a twitter page with these pics on it. Still not sure if ****** or not https://twitter.com/KingAmiyah/media

Last edited:
Last night, messaged this chick around 7, asking what she's doing for the night and ask for the #. This chick is stalling so I tell her I'm getting offline to get grub and give her my # instead. She calls me 10-15 mins later from a blocked # and I get her to agree to link up at 9:45. I roll up to the spot and I see a few bad yambs in the spot :frown: knowing that I couldn't really holla because my 'date' could show up any min. Chick gets lost and doesn't get into the spot till 10:30 :x . Chick's face is decent, she got some juicy, thick thighs, but mass is subpar; she's 6/10 by my standards. Grab a few drinks and wings, we go dutch on the bill, and roll back to my spot.

I sit on the couch and chick sits on the opposite couch and already knew this would be work :smh: I pull her by me and start rubbing on her, trying to kiss on her and she says she doesn't kiss. I start giving her a massage and she's getting get turned on so I'm slowly telling her to slide her pants down and lift her top up so I can get to her target areas to 'relieve stress' :evil: Get her to strip down to her bra & panties and tell her I'm getting hot and take off my clothes.

Start sucking on the nips and put her hand on the D. She starts rubbing it and I whip it out and she climbs on top and starts dry humping me. This chick starts fingering herself and gets herself off in a matter of mins. I want to smash and she tells me she's on her period :smh: . . . and NEVER gives dome :x :stoneface: She's just there stroking it and I'm sitting there :rolleyes. I tell her I'm going to F those chesticles and bust on em so I climb on top of her start going in on them mammaries, while this chick is fingering herself and gets herself off again. I leave a Tsunami on her chest. I jokingly slap her in the face afterward and my sauce goes flying right into her eye :wow: :rofl:. In my head, I'm like serves you damn right for not topping me off you dumb **** :nthat:. She says I'm lucky because she would've F the ish outta me :rolleyes and I take her to her car and call it a night. Doubt I will hit her back up if she's not about that mouth work but will be a decent bench player.

I found a twitter page with these pics on it. Still not sure if ****** or not https://twitter.com/KingAmiyah/media

:lol: That is a ******. There was a thread on here showing his progress pics. More than likely an odd catfish pof account. Probably some wanna be ****** who only got as far as a wig looking like 50 cent pimpin curly.

This just had me dying. "No I will not have sex with you".... hahaha ain't nobody trying to do that
View media item 712022View media item 712023View media item 712025View media item 712027

This is the most unfortunate body a fat chick could have. No ****, misshapened mass and all gut.

:lol: That is a ******. There was a thread on here showing his progress pics. More than likely an odd catfish pof account. Probably some wanna be ****** who only got as far as a wig looking like 50 cent pimpin curly.
This **** gotta stop :smh: :x

:smh: Don't **** with her if all her pics got her chin angled perfectly to hide the adam's apple and she rock turtlenecks in the club.

Back
Top Bottom