Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This girl says she's not on ig. She wanted to exchange kik but im not on there. Then she asked for whatsapp. That a red flag? You can't really identify if they legit without fb/ig

You guys ask for ig off the bat to see if they're catfish? Or how do you play it out or how long do you wait?
put it this way. girls love to show off especially when they love theyre body. if all or most of her pics are face pics she doesnt love her body and shes probably fat. i dont even take chances on that

Lol

IMG_20190905_224119.jpg

And here we go...

Finally gave Tinder a try this week and matched with a chick who catfished the hell out of me. Shawty was 70 pounds bigger then those pics she had up (which took her from thick to just fat/NT thick. Got domed up and it was extremely subpar. Just went home and wanted to throw my whole phone away after that.

I see why y'all don't like using these apps now days.

Finally gave Tinder a try this week and matched with a chick who catfished the hell out of me. Shawty was 70 pounds bigger then those pics she had up (which took her from thick to just fat/NT thick. Got domed up and it was extremely subpar. Just went home and wanted to throw my whole phone away after that.

I see why y'all don't like using these apps now days.

I can’t wait to make fun of you IRL about this

In Atl for the weekend so I'm gonna shoot my shot at women on tinder, POF, bumble and blk. Figure I'll use the old "hey can I borrow you" line and see if it's still successful

Back
Top Bottom