Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yeah I don’t understand that one either

But dam that makes me wonder if I’m in these fb groups as well then

Was it a work email or personal?

I'm for sure in one of those groups. It is what it is. Then again I should be good most women I'm dating not using FB.

Fambily. Women out here are doing the same thing as ole boy. I was seeing this woman for a couple months in 2022. She was solid AF but I just couldn’t commit so we kind of deaded things. Fast forward to the beginning of 2023, she reaches out and we start talking then she asks me to send her an email to explain myself about how and why things ended.

I sat on the request but last week she texted me to ask where her email was. When I told her I was working on it she followed up with a text saying “you can message girls on Bumble but you can’t send me an email?” :wow: I was shook as hell because there was only a few joints I recently messaged on Bumble so I couldn’t figure out who it could have been. Turns out she said she joined a Facebook group where yambs post dudes’ dating app profiles they come across (presumably in DC, Maryland and Virginia) and allegedly EYE was on there

1677486284486.gif

At that point I just diverted, composed an email and never eem asked about this FB group or the commentary about me. The crazy part is that I am mild mannered as hell on dating apps, perhaps to my detriment, because I have a public image to protect but THEY are trying to assassinate me :smh: |l
YOU WROTE THE EMAIL!?!

0549466e-a8e7-4b3d-a942-c1c5a7c2e3f0_text.gif

Tip-toed burglars have been out here wildin' for years :lol: :smh:

Still remember breaking up with an ex and getting pictures of myself asleep in bed that she covertly took months before we broke up.

Even had a random naked pic of me in my bedroom with my back turned bringing her some food.

"Remember this? You were so sweet to me then. This could be us but you keep trippin'. If I didn't love you, would I have taken these pics???" :sick::smh:

Classic narcissistic behavior.

Had no idea she had those pics.

If I did that to her, I'd be in jail right now :lol:

At work, I heard all the women in the next row literally cackling so went over to see what was so funny.

Shorty had a video of my man in his bed knocked out and snoring with his mouth wide open straight drooling.

I was horrified because I knew he had no idea he was on video like that getting clowned.

Whole row Kee Kee-ing it up. Straight violating :lol:

Had to put him on to game.

He broke up with her right after that...

Hit the break room the following week and instantly felt uneasy...looked up from the fridge:

annoyed-tea.gif

Had to start putting my lunch in a cold pack / locked up at my desk :lol:

You did the right thing. I remember a chick showing off a d-pic at work so the other girls could see how big it was and me thinking "Imagine if he was at work showing off your nudes to his male coworkers in the middle of the goddamn office". Women really don't think they can be creepy and weird too.

Yeah I don’t understand that one either

But dam that makes me wonder if I’m in these fb groups as well then
Certainly can confirm these groups exist, delta friends I know have confirmed they are out there. Women so scorned, my boy didn't believe me. I was like it isn't hard we ask them send us a pic for our wallet, what do they do. Send me one back. Recent pic to post on there walls.
At work, I heard all the women in the next row literally cackling so went over to see what was so funny.

Shorty had a video of my man in his bed knocked out and snoring with his mouth wide open straight drooling.

I was horrified because I knew he had no idea he was on video like that getting clowned.

Whole row Kee Kee-ing it up. Straight violating :lol:

Had to put him on to game.

Had to start putting my lunch in a cold pack / locked up at my desk :lol:
All the more reason to only do road games and head home after.

I'm still on this email thing too. She really asked storm2006 storm2006 to write her a cover letter full of his mistakes :rofl:
I never heard some **** like that in my life. What happened to having a discussion like a normal person? :smh:

long gone bro

youll be lucky to get an awkward smile or a head nod from most ppl and then theyll send you a wall of text saying how they felt later

everyone relies on technology, they have all the audacity in the world behind a screen

Y'all acting like this is new concept. It used to happened on NT. It still happens forums like Reddit, Lipstick alley etc.

There's dedicated sites and social media accounts that operate like those FB groups. Various cities have their own sites/FB groups.

This one is aimed at exposing women

Shesahomewrecker.com

Back
Top Bottom