Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

naw-mike-epps.gif
oprah-winfrey-you-are-absolutely-right.gif

Just wanted to plug in that the “you not playin fair” line been having these women in a chokehold on hinge.

Been money 75% of the time……only time it doesn’t work is when they don’t match/respond
Where'd that guy go lol. That line was hilarious when I was on the apps. I doubted him but the proof is in the puddin b

Where'd that guy go lol. That line was hilarious when I was on the apps. I doubted him but the proof is in the puddin b
Idk but I remember we all did clown him for that but like you said proof is definitely in the puddin

Been choppin it up with this chick from Hinge. We been talking on the app for a little while. It’s time to meet up. I was busy for a few weekends so we schedule something 3 weeks out.

In that time frame, she change her profile pics. I see a pic of a her with a kid. Then she later drops in convo that she has a kid.

We met up today. She fine and cool but part of me is a lil tight

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.1470069300.png

You saw a future with her or was just trying to smash?
Prior to knowing, I was open to dating and seeing how things go. The kid is not a complete dealbreaker but I’m just not sure now. The thing that got me tight is just not making that known from the jump and then all of a sudden posting a pic of you with a kid.

lol aye man... tell that man put some respect on my name

my name is GOOD in this thread!
Name be better in here if you came with the pics sooner. Tossed it out pics and story coming, then left us with the fall break. Storm and I like where the story at?
Y'all ever had a girl ask you if her P is tight on some feedback steeze?
:lol:
Yeah and no matter what it's tight.

Seems like it was kind of spicy in here on Wednesday. Anyone hit up the jazz in the park or something today. My boy was volunteering said some nice sights.

Prior to knowing, I was open to dating and seeing how things go. The kid is not a complete dealbreaker but I’m just not sure now. The thing that got me tight is just not making that known from the jump and then all of a sudden posting a pic of you with a kid.
Yea shorty was trying to be slick bout that …But just smash (wrap it up) and take it from there

One time I spread my fingers out like I was doing a peace sign and there was like a spider web of goop.. Honestly if it was someone else it would have had me 😈 but in that moment I just wiped it off on her sheets :lol:
Had one bigger one suck the skin off me, best I ever had. Another one slimmed down but was bigger most of her life. Like a damn pool when I finished crushing it. Still remember her face when I was in it, just disbelief that certain areas were getting touched.
Big girls and zesty dudes have top-tier confidence. Their willingness to pull up from wherever when shooting their shot is unparalleled.
BRUH!!!

Met my boy out in DC for Whiskies of the World, this big girl was mad annoying at the spot we stopped at to eat. Skin tight tie-dye outfit that wouldn't get the hint, so I just stopped even trynig to catch up with him.

TL;DR
Gaiz, I think we cracked da algorithm. Da hotter the profile, da more two things happen: a) more high intent users come your way, and b) more serendipity happens. And the hotter the profile, the easier everything else is later.

NOTE:
:pimp: No pics. Because last time I posted pics, someone screenshotted it and it creeped me out.
:pimp: This post is pretty long

Here's the new rules, for me. Your mileage may vary. And it's working dramatically better than what I was doing 3-6 months ago.

STEP 1:

Make a "hot" profile

- Being hot online is as artificial as plastic. You don't even need to be hot IRL. You just need a) 5 hot pics (or a mix of 5 hot vids/pics), and b) 5ish hot blurbs of words

STEP 2:
Make your profile even hotter.

- Again, this is artificial. It's just pictures (or videos) and words. Basically treating it like an art project. Make a profile. Then make an even better one.

Step 3:
More "high intent users" come your way and more serendipity happens

- "High intent users" is a phrase used in tech. To relate it to dating, a higher intent user is more thirsty and even thirsty enough to pay some money to even get the chance to talk to you.

- This former model (she has an impressive portfolio) and semi-big time bitcoin investor and I have gone on two dates. On the first date I got to see her super model **** at Chrissy Fields in San Francisco when the sun was out. On the second date, she told me she "had to pay for a 'rose' for me on hinge because I was in the standouts section."

->How did that happen? Books, the gym, and ayahuasca helped. But lots of people have hot enough brains and bodies to be hot online but their profiles suck. Not me. I spent one morning making a hot *** profile. And then I tore it down, took the best piece from it and made an even hotter profile.

-"Serendipity" - it happens more when your profile is hotter. I have a bunch of chicks on hinge and bumble who have matched with me and I left them in limbo. Didn't accept or reject them, simply left them there. Now. I have a decent enough memory. Of those chicks in limbo, sometimes I see them in real life. Best case, I talk to them. Worst case they perform for me. Who cares? I'll see them again. Always planting seeds>*

-> Also, Serendipity happens more in the sense that like... they see a hot profile and assume you're like lowkey famous or something. Or like because of your hot *** profile, they assume they're competing with a bigger pool of women so they have to show out. So they do things like volunteer to take off their clothes and get in the water with you even though it's lunch time.

Step 4:
(this one's obvious) After you "accept" their like, and get the chance to start messaging them -> Make them laugh once or twice then get off the app as soon as possible

- I like to add some "friction" on their end, again getting higher intent users, while also standing out. I do that by leaving a voice note where I speak my phone number (like it's 1999 and I'm leaving a voicemail) and tell them to text me.

- Another thing I sometimes do on Hinge (because you can't send pictures) is to crack a joke about something they just said and then reference something I'd like to show them off the app (like a picture of an album or some random ****.)

Step 5:
Once you're texting, then you want to escalate to an in person meeting.

:pimp:
What you get them to say is more important than what you say. I like to be super indirect. And at the same time super open and forward. And I like to be silly.

So, the way this played out most recently. I send a text saying "You know what we should do? We should never meet up in person. And you know what else, I hate this city on my shirt [New York] worst city in the world."

Now. She's from NY, she knows I love it there. Next text I get from her is her asking me to meet up in person.

Step 6.
When you meet up in person, tell her you're not looking for a relationship. Say those words exactly.

The terms "**** buddy" and "friends with benefits" aren't in vogue anymore, so I don't say I'm looking for those. Instead, I describe what I'm looking for as "Not a relationship." I say I'm looking for something where we can "Cum together, and laugh together with no commitment. And then if that goes well we can start spending more time together."

Step 7.
???????????

Step 8.
Profit

Other lessons
:pimp: From now on I'm spending as little young moolah (baby) as possible on the first 1-2 dates. And after 1-2, I decide if they're worth spending time with.

:pimp: Russian women always get that they want. I met a Russian at the museum. We we're dating for a month, but she didn't let me hit. She'd let me grind on her when I was naked and fully hard and she was in her panties but not hit, so I deaded her. May Lazareth her *** later but for now, letting that **** breathe

:pimp:Saying you're not looking for a relationship from the jump really does work. I did it a few times before but it was kinda weeak. This week though, I've been more direct about it. Both times both chicks kept spending time with me like it never happened.

Back
Top Bottom