Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Surprise weekend is officially a wrap. She took me to Vancouver (I had mentioned it as one of the close-by places I was bummed that I missed out on going to when I was regularly in Seattle). She stunted on me heavy fellas. I couldn’t tell if she was trying to send a message that she’s the captain or if that’s just how she normally vacations :lol: Lowkey made Miami look like child’s play tbh. Only real hitch was extensive flight delays but we couldn’t control that and we still got to be together which is all that really mattered. That being said, the trip was a fantastic time but things escalated expeditiously.

Saturday evening we had a deep conversation while whale/sea lion watching and we officially decided to be exclusive, ceremoniously deleted our apps, etc. (sorry - no neck licking or telling her that she’s mine). Her one “request” or whatever was that we try to spend more time together during the week because she’ll be golfing a lot during weekends throughout the summer so it wasn’t an unreasonable ask given the circumstances. She proposed at least 2X during the week (pending travel/vacay), rotating between our places each week, then figuring out weekends as they come and I agreed.

Already got asked to go to a happy hour with some of her friends on Wednesday and a fundraiser on Friday with some of her co-workers…both NBA Finals game nights, again :stoneface: . Also, during our trip back we synced up our calendars through the end of the month and threw some new dates on there (Cece Winans concert and The Lion King :pimp:). While some folks view it as the opposite, I actually think the summer is good for this type of stress test. It’s basically a 13 week gauntlet that if you survive, you’re pretty much Teflon
Happy for you but don't fall victim to that early stage euphoria

Pump the brakes, don't be afraid to say no and do what u wanna do. Don't let her dictate.

Power dynamics. Women lose interest when they have control over you. Women want men they can't control.

Can we compile a list of these and put it in the first page.

“You not playing fair”

“Can I borrow you, I promise I’ll give you back”

Two NT classics. We need more.
best 2 lines i got in this thread.

1. "mind if i ask you a question before requesting your number?"
proceed with "what's your number"

POF classic....
2. "can i blow your back out?"

I need some ❄️ 🐰 🐱
What app is the best for that?
Tryna have them coming over every night to get slayed
Prolly bumble.

tay1 tay1 you really think so?
Beyond it being in the 11 year old title, I know a lot of the current active users really ride for Hinge. I'm banned from Hinge and can only use Bumble so my perspective may be biased but based on how I have heard it described, Hinge does appear to be the easier platform to generally get yambs.

They be down with the swirl?

As for white yambs, I can personally confirm that the ones on Bumble are indeed down with the swirl. The problem with Bumble is that even if you match, only they can message you first. Hinge, on the other hand, you can get the first shot off and get things going. Basically, Bumble = Defense (in a way), Hinge = Offense and IMO the latter is better.

Tinder joints are just down for whatever from what I recall :lol:

You might as well create a profile on all three and just see where you get the most action. You even got the blueprint for a hot profile on Page 1186 of this thread :nthat:

if you handsome, this the spot. You'll get requests from visitors on vacay and in for the weekend
I’m definitely handsome
1685995368172.png

best 2 lines i got in this thread.

1. "mind if i ask you a question before requesting your number?"
proceed with "what's your number"

POF classic....
2. "can i blow your back out?"

SRS question...what type of responses were dudes getting back from "can I blow your back out?" I can't imagine dropping that but at the same time I remember wayyyyy back in like 2011/2012 I exchanged numbers with a girl I met at the club. She was kind of annoying so I wasn't with it and just starting responding with random, raw and flagrant Rick Ross lyrics....and she was into it!!! It was unbelievable. It's the only reason why I believe that line might work especially on a site like POF :lol:

Facebook and tinder for least amount of effort...that quality of yamb significantly decreases tho especially on FB dating.

SRS question...what type of responses were dudes getting back from "can I blow your back out?" I can't imagine dropping that but at the same time I remember wayyyyy back in like 2011/2012 I exchanged numbers with a girl I met at the club. She was kind of annoying so I wasn't with it and just starting responding with random, raw and flagrant Rick Ross lyrics....and she was into it!!! It was unbelievable. It's the only reason why I believe that line might work especially on a site like POF :lol:
used to get it all..

"f ya mother"
"f ya father"
"ok, where?"
"i'm more than just a F"

mostly F you's though

tay1 tay1 you really think so?
Beyond it being in the 11 year old title, I know a lot of the current active users really ride for Hinge. I'm banned from Hinge and can only use Bumble so my perspective may be biased but based on how I have heard it described, Hinge does appear to be the easier platform to generally get yambs.

As for white yambs, I can personally confirm that the ones on Bumble are indeed down with the swirl. The problem with Bumble is that even if you match, only they can message you first. Hinge, on the other hand, you can get the first shot off and get things going. Basically, Bumble = Defense (in a way), Hinge = Offense and IMO the latter is better.

Tinder joints are just down for whatever from what I recall :lol:

You might as well create a profile on all three and just see where you get the most action. You even got the blueprint for a hot profile on Page 1186 of this thread :nthat:
I personally don’t like bumble but a lot of folks I know and people here have success. Definitely a lot of bunnies there

Ain’t been on the apps in forever Yal…: but doing some traveling. Worth paying that price for the apps to search where you’re going so you can pull n be like *** I’m here ?

Used to send out some wild copy pasta on POF back in the day.

The prevalent format back then was as follows....

"I would... (insert something extremely challenging) in order to (insert some uber simp ****)"

After 2 dates I wasn't feeling the connection, knew she was hardened from a deadbeat BD. Been sending texts like these to dates I haven't been feeling (the feedback has been great, highly recommend to value people's time and not ghost), called me apologizing for having trouble opening up and she's still interested. She looks like Jessica Alba, worth the hour drive for another chance
View attachment 3136920

"the drive is too far, take care" is a cop out and a bit vague considering what you just told us

Dudes stay doing the most. You can not ghost somebody without giving them a 2023 economic impact report 🤣 and to top it off she still need clarification so he gotta reply again or ghost

Ain’t been on the apps in forever Yal…: but doing some traveling. Worth paying that price for the apps to search where you’re going so you can pull n be like *** I’m here ?

Absolutely my dude! I travel a lot for work and when I was about that life it was EXTREMELY useful. Allows you to get all the BS ahead of the time and build a rapport. That way you can just set something up one of the nights you’re there and she knows that it is a limited time special, it should lead to something. Picking your time for the meet and day of the week wisely kind of matters too IMO but the others in here are probably more versatile in weekday dating so they’d can probably give better advice about that.

When is this trip?

Back
Top Bottom