Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Would you guys still be roommates with your ex if you didn't have to pay rent? We got a dog together n I wanna see him as much as possible (she has custody) while I still can so i stay over a few times a week. A new bf or husband may not let me see him if he's insecure. I love him like my son, can't imagine not seeing him anymore.

The f buddy situation is coming to an end soon, been about three months since breaking up. So it'll be strictly platonic.

It got a bit weird when I caught her going into the washroom with this polaroid group photo that contains her and a potential new male partner. Think she was rubbing one out. I never told her I know this though she'd cut me off bc of embarrassment. I did hit an hour or so after so maybe she wasn't doing it, idk what her refractory period is like. Still weird to bring that into the shower. My ego took a little hit bc I don't think she was ever into my looks like that.

Perks for me is also being able to chill in a trust fund babys millionaire condo and get gym access and convenient commute to work.
Hard to walk away but everyone is telling me to cut her off if there's no more sex.

If there was no dog in the picture I wouldn't feel so conflicted. We started off as rebound fwbs (each fresh off a one year breakup) and then dated for a year and now friends again. I've lived at hers for almost two years now, change is hard.

61W8YVjLOGL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

611oVs5AsEL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Milk the cow the best way you know how Playa :lol::smh:

the-rent-is-too-damn-high-too-damn-high.gif

Last edited:

61W8YVjLOGL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

611oVs5AsEL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Milk the cow the best way you know how Playa :lol::smh:

the-rent-is-too-damn-high-too-damn-high.gif

Bro came in here basically asking us to co-sign him squatting in an ex’s apartment :lol: :smh:

Looking at this objectively, if the roles were reversed and you came to us asking if you should kick her out of your condo and procure new yambs then the thread would be in violent agreement that you should do that.

But now the roles aren’t reversed. You are in her apartment and she is about cut off the sex supply. Why should we advise you to stay?

It’s her place AND she has custody of the dog. What case do you have to continue staying there other than maybe laying the pipe right (which she could test a half dozen different dudes by Labor Day Weekend to find a replacement if she wanted to btw)?

Sounds like you need to get on Zillow or call a family member, my guy

Would you guys still be roommates with your ex if you didn't have to pay rent? We got a dog together n I wanna see him as much as possible (she has custody) while I still can so i stay over a few times a week. A new bf or husband may not let me see him if he's insecure. I love him like my son, can't imagine not seeing him anymore.

The f buddy situation is coming to an end soon, been about three months since breaking up. So it'll be strictly platonic.

It got a bit weird when I caught her going into the washroom with this polaroid group photo that contains her and a potential new male partner. Think she was rubbing one out. I never told her I know this though she'd cut me off bc of embarrassment. I did hit an hour or so after so maybe she wasn't doing it, idk what her refractory period is like. Still weird to bring that into the shower. My ego took a little hit bc I don't think she was ever into my looks like that.

Perks for me is also being able to chill in a trust fund babys millionaire condo and get gym access and convenient commute to work.
Hard to walk away but everyone is telling me to cut her off if there's no more sex.

If there was no dog in the picture I wouldn't feel so conflicted. We started off as rebound fwbs (each fresh off a one year breakup) and then dated for a year and now friends again. I've lived at hers for almost two years now, change is hard.
You sound spineless get a backbone.

Post to UN ratio

Bro u goofy how old r u?

My ex and I had a dog. Left that little bastard in a heartbeat, he was a $100 mutt anyways.

Went and bought me a mini schnauzer for 1.2k 3 months later and used her on dates with new women. Get a new dog, and use it to get new women.

Incels got a line test now :lol:

The fact that he's leaning in more then her means he's a simp :stoneface:

No regard for height discrepancy whatsoever :lol:

Well looks like I gotta date a chick that's 6'5+ in that case.... Get them hand me down creps if she's a size 12 :pimp:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screenshot_20230830-183459.png

Problem solved bruh. Make her clone the dog and each of yall get one. She rich and yall weird it could work. Neither of y'all can be shady and try to keep both dogs tho!

Back
Top Bottom