Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Strava has like 30+ activities you can record besides running. I use it to track my stats mountain biking, and have used it for snowboarding before.

Might have to check it out socially, as there are a lot of fit women in Denver yet I keep coming across the opposite on the apps

Just had a thought pop up in my head.

There needs to be an app for athletic people to link up with other athletic people. Pretty sure there is a market for that.
You’ve been around too long to have seen some of the “athletic” build body types that get submitted in these apps. You gonna be the judge of who’s allowed on this app?

Matched with a 32 year old chick with a bbl and a pet monkey on facebbok dating. She want me to roll thru this weekend but i dont even like dogs. Might have to meet her in semi public without pets first. She not really my type but i wanna see what it feel like.

1000000515.jpg

1000000517.jpg

Last edited:
Strava has like 30+ activities you can record besides running. I use it to track my stats mountain biking, and have used it for snowboarding before.

Might have to check it out socially, as there are a lot of fit women in Denver yet I keep coming across the opposite on the apps

🤣🤣🤣 https://www.triathlete.com/culture/news/no-strava-is-not-the-new-dating-app/

Matched with a 32 year old chick with a bbl and a pet monkey on facebbok dating. She want me to roll thru this weekend but i dont even like dogs. Might have to meet her in semi public without pets first. She not really my type but i wanna see what it feel like.

1000000515.jpg

1000000517.jpg

😂 that’s a wicked combination strung together 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨👀 🤔did she confirm the bbl or that’s your scouting report?

Just an initial scouting report. We snap chatted a little bit ago i didnt get to check out the thigh to butt ratio to confirm. Im fully tapped out tho the lips and teeth were outrageous i cant in good conscious even attempt anything further

Just an initial scouting report. We snap chatted a little bit ago i didnt get to check out the thigh to butt ratio to confirm. Im fully tapped out tho the lips and teeth were outrageous i cant in good conscious even attempt anything further

mission abort? if you could confirm the bbl would you still be in?? i ain’t eeen gon’ hold you i’m not sophisticated enough to know if i’ve ever seen a real life bbl (i don’t be outside in the places those are prevalent…i’ve had my suspicions w/women that had suspect ratios but i can’t imagine they’d be in position to get surgery) but similarly i think i’d be down to find out what’s good with the manufactured/modified/upgraded models if the opportunity was there

Last edited:
You see them all the time here in ATL. Literally every spot you go to.

is it that obvious? 👀🤔 have you smacked any manufactured cheeks such that you can spot a ‘well done’ bbl? some of the guys say there’s no appreciable difference, some hate them. other love them jawns 😂

Oh yea its hella obvious. They dont even try to hide it here haha. I went to the bar one time and a chick was at the bar with the butt cushion.

And nah i never hit a chick with a BBL. Only with fake *******.

Best responses for a girl that says "youre too old for me" I'm 32 she's 22. Actually interested in this one too. Families know each other.

have the conversation, ask why she thinks you’re ’too old’ for her and go from there…alternatively you could play into it & let her know you can put her on game/other tings because of your advanced age 👴🏿 or just don’t take it seriously & deflect/redirect altogether 😂 because if you’re already talking she can’t think that too heavy

Best responses for a girl that says "youre too old for me" I'm 32 she's 22. Actually interested in this one too. Families know each other.
Shorty cold blooded

But I bet if you drove a Lambo and lived in a mansion, she would say age is just a number :lol:

But for real though. It's like women labelling you a flirt or creep depends on how you look

1000000515.jpg

1000000517.jpg

I've seen outbreak....

Before proceeding EYE would need forensics to swab that titty to see if that monkey been latching onto that nipple.

Back
Top Bottom