Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Anybody ever date or mess with a former member of the LDS church? Matched with a girl who said she left the church a few months back. We've been talking every couple days for about 3 weeks now. She finally down with the meetup. This could be fun she rebelling all the way. She had short term fun only listed as her relationship type. The elders see my skin tone tho its a wrap 🤣

Anybody ever date or mess with a former member of the LDS church? Matched with a girl who said she left the church a few months back. We've been talking every couple days for about 3 weeks now. She finally down with the meetup. This could be fun she rebelling all the way. She had short term fun only listed as her relationship type. The elders see my skin tone tho its a wrap 🤣

I got hit on in two separate incidents in the same month in different parts of my state my mormon girls talking bout do I want to go to church on sunday. One was at a park in upstate NY. Two girls pulled up on me. The other was in my car outside a grocery store downstate. Shorty pulled up to my driver side while the missionary dude she was with stood behind my car so I couldn't back up. Thought it was a setup at first cuz my antenna was up :lol:

😈

Screenshot_20231210-150520_Instagram~2.jpg

I have learned that some women are intimidated by intelligence or someone that can articulate words in a conversation. If they know they can’t “control” you, Thats when they can’t really carry a conversation with you. They deflect it by saying, “you’re boring”. I’m starting think that’s a defense mechanism.

I have learned that some women are intimidated by intelligence or someone that can articulate words in a conversation. If they know they can’t “control” you, Thats when they can’t really carry a conversation with you. They deflect it by saying, “you’re boring”. I’m starting think that’s a defense mechanism.

What happened? Clearly an example or two happened for you to think this way?

Sounds a lot like when women say men are intimidated by their money, career or intelligence.

Typically boils down to a lack of self awareness.

Reactions: ASE

nah, some guys are just boring (#notthatthereisanythingwrongwiththat)…not speaking to your own situation, generally women just have the expectation in those 1st links that a man should be charming/entertaining & catch/create the vibe, they are expecting you to carry the convo even if it is really just just letting them talk #itiswhatitis™️…which really kind comes down to making her comfortable, a part of intelligence is social in that one understands the audience & communicating in a way such that the audience can understand the speaker; i believe most women probably want a guy more knowledgeable than themselves but is it hard for most guys to display this & walk that thin line between arrogance & confidence and since women generally have more experience dealing w/different kinds of men/personalities than do men, they make assessments from their experiences

summation: not a defense mechanism, most women are going to want a guy to be able to somewhat communicate on their level which isn’t about control (women are going to try always, even if it actually counter to what they actually like/want) but ‘feeling’ comfortable/understood…there are definitely things women cope about when dealing with men but a guy being ‘too smart’ probably isn’t one of them

Sounds a lot like when women say men are intimidated by their money, career or intelligence.

Typically boils down to a lack of self awareness.

women that say this might be very self aware but just aren’t aware of what men value, are increasingly it seems that type doesn’t care to know anyways

Last edited:
Intelligence is never a bad thing. Maybe work on not making them feel dumb or like you guys can’t relate.

In general, people LOVE when they feel like they can relate to someone that’s more intelligent.

What happened? Clearly an example or two happened for you to think this way?
Well, here is my spill.

I notice when I try to get to know a lady, I really ask very in-depth questions about her in a general sense for her to understand. Based off the vague responses, you can tell they not used to someone asking them deep questions about them. I’m sorry that I genuinely want to get to know you and see where your mindset is. The frustrating part is when they don’t really ask me questions or try to get to know me. You know, actually have a conversation instead of it being one sided.

In reference to “Control”..
A wise man told me that when a lady who’s used to dating your “Ray-Ray’s”, they look at them as a “project”. Meaning, they assume they can “change” them knowing damn well they can’t., but still think they can. Usually, that’s where “Control” comes into play. When they see someone that isn’t like that, it’s nothing they can do to “change” them. That’s where the term “boring” comes in. They can’t “change” them, so they deem it as you being “Boring”.

I’m not saying all women are like this and clearly I need to change the realm of women I try to talk to. But, I will say a lot of these women out here who put a lot of emphasis on their physical appearance do lack communication skills. Hence, why they can’t carry a conversation to save their lives. They think their looks is going to be the end all be all and don’t offer any type of substance. That’s pretty much my whole spill..

Well, here is my spill.

I notice when I try to get to know a lady, I really ask very in-depth questions about her in a general sense for her to understand. Based off the vague responses, you can tell they not used to someone asking them deep questions about them. I’m sorry that I genuinely want to get to know you and see where your mindset is. The frustrating part is when they don’t really ask me questions or try to get to know me. You know, actually have a conversation instead of it being one sided.

In reference to “Control”..
A wise man told me that when a lady who’s used to dating your “Ray-Ray’s”, they look at them as a “project”. Meaning, they assume they can “change” them knowing damn well they can’t., but still think they can. Usually, that’s where “Control” comes into play. When they see someone that isn’t like that, it’s nothing they can do to “change” them. That’s where the term “boring” comes in. They can’t “change” them, so they deem it as you being “Boring”.

I’m not saying all women are like this and clearly I need to change the realm of women I try to talk to. But, I will say a lot of these women out here who put a lot of emphasis on their physical appearance do lack communication skills. Hence, why they can’t carry a conversation to save their lives. They think their looks is going to be the end all be all and don’t offer any type of substance. That’s pretty much my whole spill..

what’s the timeline for when you start getting in depth? you definitely don’t want to give interview vibes (even if that’s somewhat the point) or worse come off as being an interrogator 😂…i think ideally the 1st few times you’re around each other it should be fun & fairly superficial (altho this probably depends on yours & the women’s aims) as much as most people love talking (about themselves), most of us aren’t going to be that keen to go deep w/people we haven’t yet built a good/strong camaraderie with; if your questions are too pointed/serious before then it can definitely disrupt things from actually enjoying the time togather

i get that perspective/reference in terms of the control thing, but i think all women try to change/control the guys they get into relationships with to some extent, regardless of the status of the man, albeit it will depend on the sort of man of course…while some women do love drama (arguably all women, as much they want certainty/stability, need some novelty in terms of not having things ‘feeling’ routine & ‘figured out’ the guy), more time the ‘project’ men that they deal with is really the result of their attraction to that man & thus they are willing to deal with that man’s shortcomings as opposed to actually wanting that…

i think most people generally struggle with communication & aren’t the conversationalists they think themselves to be 😮‍💨😂. fasho, most guys have found that women who focus & over index on physical appearance tend to be high maintenance & used to getting the men they deal with to indulge their deficiencies almost exclusively because of these women’s attractiveness so it generally comes with that understanding

I never have luck on dating apps and my work hours don’t really allow for me to just go out and meet someone. I’ve spent over a year giving my time to someone who is simply too selfish and was absolutely no benefit to me. Especially physically. If I were to try to give dating apps a shot again, which ones seem to be the best?

Facebook dating and tinder = smash fest but it takes a bit to shuffle through the trash, you can come up sometimes tho. Quick easy finds are the name of the game with these. Kind of like the Walmart/Ross/Burlington of the app world

Bumble/Hinge= the Target/Whole Foods. The dates will be over priced but if you're shopping right you can find real value.

I never have luck on dating apps and my work hours don’t really allow for me to just go out and meet someone. I’ve spent over a year giving my time to someone who is simply too selfish and was absolutely no benefit to me. Especially physically. If I were to try to give dating apps a shot again, which ones seem to be the best?

the best? to what end?? honestly the dating apps, can be just as much of a time commitment, trading frustration for convenience 😂 dontsteponmyshoes dontsteponmyshoes analogies are 🤣🤣🤣 don’t know if i would word it that way but it’s a fairly accurate assessment 😎 & all of the apps generally require volume shooting and juggling multiple convos assuming you actually get real matches

You asked this last time. It doesn't matter which app you use if nothing changes.

Back
Top Bottom