Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I was just at my gym's pool. This Indian ting walked in. Shorty had a stupid thicc wagon. Had me hella hard

lol_idi_amin.gif

This certainly applies to other demographics but the I'm not having any more kids line is always funny.... who's trying to get these women pregnant on purpose or talking to them about having kids 🤔

Dog mom x failed dog breeder collab

The pettiness,passive aggressiveness, spitefulness and reject you before you reject me on all these types of shows is hilarious

They were cooking that toddler outfit :lol:

Just looked it up. Show is funny. One of these BS cable channels gotta pick it up for the Kardashian/ real housewives watching crowd. It would do numbers

This certainly applies to other demographics but the I'm not having any more kids line is always funny.... who's trying to get these women pregnant on purpose or talking to them about having kids 🤔

The pettiness,passive aggressiveness, spitefulness and reject you before you reject me on all these types of shows is hilarious

what do you mean? usually women that say that already have chirren so somewhat understandably they probably aren’t keen on having more…and for some demographic of men looking to be in relationship, having their own progeny is a motivating factor, ergo it would seem that the subject of potential procreation would happen quite frequently 🤷🏿‍♂️

what do you mean? usually women that say that already have chirren so somewhat understandably they probably aren’t keen on having more…and for some demographic of men looking to be in relationship, having their own progeny is a motivating factor, ergo it would seem that the subject of potential procreation would happen quite frequently 🤷🏿‍♂️

We haven’t received a dating update from you in quite some time. Who you smashing on Vday?

I understand why women say I'm just confused as to what demographic of men is purposely seeking to have kids with women who already have kids? They mention it unprovoked EARLY on like a good amount of dudes are talking about it. I'm thinking most of has to be dudes selling dreams/love bombing.

Divorced women say something similar about getting married again:lol:. IDK who's looking to be husband #2

Wanting marriage and kids =/= wanting marriage/kids with every person you're interested in or attracted to.

A lot of chicks who say that are generally about traveling and "freedom" so I'm not sure an actual relationship is even on the table. What they want basically boils down to companionship with relationship privileges.

The transition from no hook ups to... No hookups,no FWB, no poly and no more kids is just funny to see.

Last edited:
They were roasting the first dude with that Essence fest fit too

The full episode was worth it... the chihuahua at the front of the line and chick in green were going hard for some reason. Dude from Chicago held it down though. Minus that briefcase

I didn't know Arizona had that many black people.

The 2nd dude stood there for another 15 minutes after they all popped the balloon? I couldn't even watch more than 3 minutes let alone stand there the rest of the time 😂

We haven’t received a dating update from you in quite some time. Who you smashing on Vday?

currently single as pringle w/no vday entanglements

I understand why women say I'm just confused as to what demographic of men is purposely seeking to have kids with women who already have kids? They mention it unprovoked EARLY on like a good amount of dudes are talking about it. I'm thinking most of has to be dudes selling dreams/love bombing.

Divorced woman say something similar about getting married again:lol:. IDK who's looking to be husband #2

Wanting marriage and kids =/= wanting marriage/kids with every person you're interested in or attracted to.

A lot of chicks who say that are generally about traveling and "freedom" so I'm not sure an actual relationship is even on the table. What they want basically boils down to companionship with relationship privileges.

The transition from no hook ups to... No hookups,no FWB, no poly and no more kids is just funny to see.

i think it’s one of those things that comes from experience, because depending on the circles that folk operate in there is a good chance kids are already going to be in the mix so it makes sense that women would mention this upfront regardless of the intention they think the man has as just part of their disclaimer as not to ‘waste’ each other’s time…it at the very least also could be a not so arbitrary tactic to disqualify/weed dudes out, as is apparent by comparison from the linked ig clips, were off guys because their outfit wasn’t ‘giving’ 😂

as for the guys, fasho it could be some selling dreams…but because a lot women outchea have already popped out a hit, some guys have to ‘settle’ for women w/kids, or don’t want or are indifferent to having more kids because they themselves already have kids

it seems to be quite pervasive that most women i run into definitely talk about ‘freedom’ & traveling but want to be in relationship as well 🤷🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️…it’s too many that definitely subconsciously/unconsciously think of a man as an accessory so i probably would agree w/that companionship assessment

Not gonna lie, it's interesting. More experience/psychological based.

She's tryna justify how she needs patience and this is how she "loves". I engaged in the convo just to keep her interested, but prob gonna look elsewhere.
I think I brought up attachment styles in here before when I first delved into it. It's very legit but don't let shorty fool you thinking you have to work on her terms and traumas. It's her issues and she needs to fix her own ****.

I def heard of love languages, but some girl recently brought up "attachment styles" to me.

This new? Reading up on it and a lot of it makes sense.
Haven't learned those yet, but definitely brushed off the love languages stuff until delved into it a bit more in a relationship. It has it's merits.

I def heard of love languages, but some girl recently brought up "attachment styles" to me.

This new? Reading up on it and a lot of it makes sense.
ADVERTISEMENT​
Some parts of this are true, while others are based on pseudo-science. The truth is that an individual's upbringing and experiences shape their behavior and personality, which can differ from person to person. However, it's also true that people's behaviors and attitudes evolve over time, and vary depending on their life experiences and relationships.

In the context of relationships, some women may use their background as an excuse to justify their actions. But as people age, their priorities and perspectives change, and they may reevaluate what truly matters in life. Ultimately, when options become limited and loneliness sets in, people tend to prioritize companionship and connection over other things.

the love language(s) ting is made up babble…attachment style(s) is legit tho

All I had to do was get one glimpse of the dude that created “love languages”

Now I’m not saying looks are everything but I’ll be damned if I listen to tips on how to treat a woman from the crypt keeper b

But like I said anything that is beneficial to their bad habits that they refuse to break free of they will latch onto

Ex: astrology, psycho babble, etc etc

“Oh that was such a Taurus move of me”

No Tiffany you’re just a bad person lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom