Hip Hop Milk Carton: Where are they now?

TipsyMcStagga

formerly kod843
Whatever happened to Youngbloodz? I always thought Sean Paul had a chance to blow up...

Just some other names off the top of my head...

Rich Boy
Damn near the whole No Limit Roster
Hurricane Chris
Young Joc
Killa Army
Franchise Boys
Petey Pablo
Ying Yang Twins
Brooke Valentine
Chamillionaire
Paul Wall
Philly's Most Wanted
Sauce Money
Drag-On
Lady Luck

Be free to add your own...

i THINK i just saw rich boy in a new video while at the barbershop song was real low so couldnt hear so again i THINK i saw a new video
petey pablo i think in jail for bringing a loaded gun in the airport

Last edited:
Chamillionaire just dropped an album last year and Rich Boy just dropped a tape like a month ago.

Bars N Hooks
Spider Loc
Nyce
Mazaradi Fox
Roscoe P Coldchain
Fam-Lay
Vita
Charlie Baltimore
M-Child
Stagga Lee
Drama
Bone Crusher
Miracle

eek.gif
 at Nipsey Hussle being mentioned in here. Dude dropped straight heat all last year.

He has been gone for a couple of months but hes working on his tape, Victory Lap.

:wow:  at Nipsey Hussle being mentioned in here. Dude dropped straight heat all last year.
He has been gone for a couple of months but hes working on his tape, Victory Lap.
Can I get a list? I guess I've been sleeping, but I searched and his music looked old. Is datpiff the wrong place to look?

Hurricane Chris is supposed to be dropping a tape soon, he got a couple of freestyles up on wshh

I ain't heard nothing from Brooke except that one song, I still wanna smash though

Paul wall still has features here and there

Heres some names...

Charles Hamilton
Penz
Brother Ali
Jay Electronica
Shawty Lo
Y-O (of U-N-I)
Nino Bless
Elzhi
Asher Roth (glad I dont hear him no more tho lol)
Naledge (of Kidz In the Hall)
Mos Def
Black Milk
Rapper Big Pooh (of Little Brother)
The Knux (these dudes sucked anyways)
Da$h

Heres some names...

Charles Hamilton
Penz
Brother Ali
Jay Electronica
Shawty Lo
Y-O (of U-N-I)
Nino Bless
Elzhi
Mos Def
Black Milk
Da$h
indifferent.gif

he dropped one of the best albums of 2012, what more could you possibly want.

Heres some names...

Charles Hamilton
Penz
Brother Ali
Jay Electronica
Shawty Lo
Y-O (of U-N-I)
Nino Bless
Elzhi
Mos Def
Black Milk
Da$h

Mos is releasing an album produced by Mannie Fresh soon

Nino Bless has had a recent tape, at least in the last 6 months or so. Don't know who Penz is. Jay Elec has a work ethic that rivals Juelz.

Nino Bless has had a recent tape, at least in the last 6 months or so. Don't know who Penz is. Jay Elec has a work ethic that rivals Juelz.
Penz that rapped with Camron all over that Public Enemy mixtape from a few years back haha
N Act II is never gonna come out SMH

Yo.... :wow:

I've been under a rock. Mos Def and Mystikal been cyphering??? Mannnn if they end up doing an official track together over a Mannie Fresh beat, I'm gonna be too hype!

Ok, back to the Milk Carton action. I just saw a video of those two on yt while searching for Mos and Mannie collabs.

Last edited:
Didn't Guerilla Black get locked up earlier this year? And I'm pretty sure that one of the girls in 702 died last year.

Last edited:
Can I get a list? I guess I've been sleeping, but I searched and his music looked old. Is datpiff the wrong place to look?
I got you. It depends on when you last listened to him. Datpiff has his mixtapes Tha Marathon and Tha Marathon Continues. They also got X-tra Laps which are songs that didn't make it one TMC, Sound of my ceremony 
nthat.gif

Quick list of songs that he's dropped features on others mixtapes in the last year

Black Faces with Childish Gambino

Proud of that with Ross

Judas Closet with the Game, 

Life Long with Ross and Rocky Fresh

Chun Li with Wale

Tell me what you want

Creep

Stagga lee forreal lol

-Sun-ny the guy from 106 n park he had that one joint that's still crazy till this day...jermaine dupri didn't know what to with him...prob wanted him to make club music...

-I would say famlay but he dropped the vid to skrung out...I'm satisfied

Where is Mike Jones...after trae punched him he's disappeared off the scene and that was years ago

Back
Top Bottom