Hip Hop Milk Carton: Where are they now?

David Banger got bread from Wayne & baby for nonpayment of production.

Young Joc been a L&HH Atlanta cast member

Last edited:
I'm west Philly freck / I rock the best ice / I lay my trap down like I'm tryna catch mice

You would think I went to flight school / I'm fresh man like the first year of high school

I miss this dude man :pimp:

thought freck got jammed up servin rocks in a gated community 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

David banner stilk producing, heard he does commercial production as well, plus he tours the country with his activism

gorilla zoe...where is that guy?

Zoe is Flo-rida's hype man lol Them 2 been getting show checks together for quite some time now.

Where the hell is Ray cash & rich bwoi

Yea Zoe been his hype man for a looooooong time now. i sort of thought he was headed a different direction when one of his last studio albums had some techno/EDM sounding stuff. I also think Zoe gassed himself out when he did that 30 mixtapes in 30 days things.

Zoe is Flo-rida's hype man lol Them 2 been getting show checks together for quite some time now.

Where the hell is Ray cash & rich bwoi

I actually saw somewhere Ray Cash had a recent mixtape, but here's some recent songs as of a couple months ago

The last Rich Boy I remember is from 2013

David Banner got bread from Wayne & baby for nonpayment of production.

Young Joc been a L&HH Atlanta cast member

Banner supposed to have an album The God Box coming out too. Was supposed to be in August but got pushed back I guess. This mixtape came out a couple months ago
http://www.datpiff.com/David-Banner-Before-The-Box-mixtape.771704.html
View media item 2192803

Last edited:
The mixtape Koolaid kush and convertibles by rich boy will forever be played by me in the summer

Speaking of Rich Boy, Polo Da Don was that dude for production for a minute it seemed, then disappeared.

Speaking of Rich Boy, Polo Da Don was that dude for production for a minute it seemed, then disappeared.

Seems like he doesn't produce much rap anymore outside of Pitbull and Nicki Minaj. Just looking up his production credits, he's done recent stuff for Monica, Fergie, M.I.A., and Diddy

SunNY
Jody Breeze
DG Yola
40 Cal
Jin
J-Kwon
Fabo
Lil Jon
Bone Crusher

Last edited:
Fabo just surfaced again after Lo passed he's on IG still lookin like a geek head

Yola locked up I believe he got wet up then caught a body like a couple years later

Everybody know Jon got that EDM money & ran

A lot of these dudes really just went back to being regular street dudes afterward lol

Oh and apparently J kwon nelly & chingy doing gigs together now lol

Last edited:

what happened to Philly's Most Wanted. I guess the Clipse happened.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

HOLY ****! What a blast from the past!!!!

Mickey Factz, what's he up to these days. I know he dropped a tape last year or so but he had the potential to be mainstream...

What? Y'all think everyone just suppose to last long in the industry? If that was the case nobody new would ever come out.

What happened is you guys happened. You don't like the music they put out along with the label finding new talent and not catching anything else from them.

Just cuz your song blows on the radio or #1 on 106 doesn't mean your gonna have longevity in this game.

Back
Top Bottom