Hipsters Want Your Old NBA Jerseys Vol. Hipsters FTL

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

But who can compete with my alternate Pistons Mateen Cleaves jersey!? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Why are people so consumed with what other people do/wear???

I just don't get it.
This is the one thing I have always
30t6p3b.gif
  about NT. A lot of you guys who worry about the next man are clearly losing in life.
roll.gif

This is a website dedicated to Nike sneakers.  The whole point is to talk about/look at/contribute to what the next man is wearing.
I dont think you get it bruh............NT`s point is to talk about, look at and give your opinion on what other people are wearing................But how is that being worried about what other people are wearing?  Only an idiot would come  in and buy something because everybody else on NT likes it...........and only an idiot would be worried about what other people are wearing. (Like the OP is showing with his post)

really, dog?

really?

like, really?

I just don't get it.
30t6p3b.gif
  about NT. A lot of you guys who worry about the next man are clearly losing in life.
roll.gif

This is a website dedicated to Nike sneakers.  The whole point is to talk about/look at/contribute to what the next man is wearing.
I dont think you get it bruh............NT`s point is to talk about, look at and give your opinion on what other people are wearing................But how is that being worried about what other people are wearing?  Only an idiot would come  in and buy something because everybody else on NT likes it...........and only an idiot would be worried about what other people are wearing. (Like the OP is showing with his post)

really, dog?

really?

like, really?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

hipsters ftw.

picked up a bobby hurley kings replica at the salvation army for $1.99, sold it online for $44.99
Yep. Be surprised at how much replicas go for on eBay. I've seen some go for $80!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

hipsters ftw.

picked up a bobby hurley kings replica at the salvation army for $1.99, sold it online for $44.99
Yep. Be surprised at how much replicas go for on eBay. I've seen some go for $80!

Originally Posted by Dapper D

The fact that it's not authentic makes it wack, though...
laugh.gif
Back in the 90s it was considered hot

of course it will be wack now by today's standards

Originally Posted by Dapper D

The fact that it's not authentic makes it wack, though...
laugh.gif
Back in the 90s it was considered hot

of course it will be wack now by today's standards

I just don't get it.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

really, dog?

really?

like, really?

are you ******ed or something?
Being worried about what someone else is wearing is telling them what they should and shouldnt wear........saying they dont like people that wear certain clothes for whatever reason....only wearing something that everybody else is wearing (or not liking what everybody else doesnt like).

How is a conversation ABOUT clothes/shoes in general the same thing?

Take "Hypebeasts" for example.  People dont like the people they deem to fit the name because of how they wear their clothes or why they buy or wear the things they do.......but why are they worried about what they do or dont like to wear? THATS being worried about what other people wear.......THATS NOT what  NT  should be about. (and again, your comment has nothing to do with what i said.)

I just don't get it.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

really, dog?

really?

like, really?

are you ******ed or something?
Being worried about what someone else is wearing is telling them what they should and shouldnt wear........saying they dont like people that wear certain clothes for whatever reason....only wearing something that everybody else is wearing (or not liking what everybody else doesnt like).

How is a conversation ABOUT clothes/shoes in general the same thing?

Take "Hypebeasts" for example.  People dont like the people they deem to fit the name because of how they wear their clothes or why they buy or wear the things they do.......but why are they worried about what they do or dont like to wear? THATS being worried about what other people wear.......THATS NOT what  NT  should be about. (and again, your comment has nothing to do with what i said.)

only that first guy looks like a hipster....all the rest look like normal college students who wear their old jerseys around on hot days/tailgates/when drinking outside/daydrinking

only that first guy looks like a hipster....all the rest look like normal college students who wear their old jerseys around on hot days/tailgates/when drinking outside/daydrinking

wow, now you cant even wear a old champion jersey without being labeled

wow, now you cant even wear a old champion jersey without being labeled

my pops wears a Mookie Blaylock jersey everytime we see Pearl Jam.

i doubt anyone will understand this without having to look it up.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Pearl Jam is AKA Mookie Blaylock.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Pearl Jam is AKA Mookie Blaylock.

Still got my Kevin Garnett Twolves Home & Tracy McGrady Magic Away
pimp.gif
Had a Barkley Rockets Away but I can't find it

Back
Top Bottom