Hipsters Want Your Old NBA Jerseys Vol. Hipsters FTL

Still got my Kevin Garnett Twolves Home & Tracy McGrady Magic Away
pimp.gif
Had a Barkley Rockets Away but I can't find it

Everyday, I see more and more Halloween characters walking around. Playing dress up and @@@# to get attention. @@@#'s disgusting.

Everyday, I see more and more Halloween characters walking around. Playing dress up and @@@# to get attention. @@@#'s disgusting.

the pics from lolla
laugh.gif

i was there...i can attest that there were a LOT of ppl rockin old school jerseys...i can't hate though.

the pics from lolla
laugh.gif

i was there...i can attest that there were a LOT of ppl rockin old school jerseys...i can't hate though.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Dapper D

The fact that it's not authentic makes it wack, though...
laugh.gif
Back in the 90s it was considered hot

of course it will be wack now by today's standards
naw i got turned out EARLY to authentic jerseys....if you Dominican or live uptown you remember this store called "peligro sports" and they were da only

store i knew with Authentic jerseys back in da early 90's...some drug dealer had a jordan authentic champion back in da day with da gold logo and i BLEW my mind.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Dapper D

The fact that it's not authentic makes it wack, though...
laugh.gif
Back in the 90s it was considered hot

of course it will be wack now by today's standards
naw i got turned out EARLY to authentic jerseys....if you Dominican or live uptown you remember this store called "peligro sports" and they were da only

store i knew with Authentic jerseys back in da early 90's...some drug dealer had a jordan authentic champion back in da day with da gold logo and i BLEW my mind.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Tell em to holla @ me.

img00102201002020004.jpg

img00099201002012359.jpg

img00094201002012332.jpg

90's authentics +%%@@! Tight as hell
laugh.gif

these are da ones i remember back in da day....you had to be basically selling drugs to spend 150 on a jersey back in da 90's.....

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Tell em to holla @ me.

img00102201002020004.jpg

img00099201002012359.jpg

img00094201002012332.jpg

90's authentics +%%@@! Tight as hell
laugh.gif

these are da ones i remember back in da day....you had to be basically selling drugs to spend 150 on a jersey back in da 90's.....

Back
Top Bottom