Hipsters Want Your Old NBA Jerseys Vol. Hipsters FTL

chances are they dont want your old jerseys...

anyone that was wearing a jersey 5 years ago likely has one in the actual size of the NBA player.

chances are they dont want your old jerseys...

anyone that was wearing a jersey 5 years ago likely has one in the actual size of the NBA player.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

i still have mine (Magic O'Neal, Lakers Kobe)

Me too. Iverson rookie, Grant Hill Pistons, MJ Wizards, few NFL joints, Mike Vick Hokies jersey
smokin.gif
Still got mine Iverson, MJ Bullets, reverisble Bulls, Kobe rookie, Patrick Ewing..Havent worn em in about 10yrs

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

i still have mine (Magic O'Neal, Lakers Kobe)

Me too. Iverson rookie, Grant Hill Pistons, MJ Wizards, few NFL joints, Mike Vick Hokies jersey
smokin.gif
Still got mine Iverson, MJ Bullets, reverisble Bulls, Kobe rookie, Patrick Ewing..Havent worn em in about 10yrs

who cares what they're doing forreal. It aint like they're taking your jobs and snatching up dimes because they rock smedium jerseys now.

who cares what they're doing forreal. It aint like they're taking your jobs and snatching up dimes because they rock smedium jerseys now.

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

they don't even look like hipsters though

Yeah they just look like white people...  what are you sayin? not all white folks are hipsters... I'm likin the look especially at an outdoor festival or concert where you are just gonna sweat through it, so it would be stupid to rock an $80 nice new jersey.

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

they don't even look like hipsters though

Yeah they just look like white people...  what are you sayin? not all white folks are hipsters... I'm likin the look especially at an outdoor festival or concert where you are just gonna sweat through it, so it would be stupid to rock an $80 nice new jersey.

Back
Top Bottom