HIT AND RUN...ALMOST DEAD NO JOKE!!

i had a hit and run accident with a 18 wheeler... almost died, no joke..it's in alabama..this is what happened i passed a truck, and then he moved to theleft lane, driving next to me, and then he moved to the right. the truck hit my car and i swerved off the road, flipping over couple of times, before slamminginto a tree.. ended up in a ditch in the dark.. trucker is still not found... what can you do in a situation like this, when someone hits you and runs?

this is what's left of my car

okrhno.jpg

1zdonjk.jpg

6oopc4.jpg

oqhv2x.jpg

15nw3yu.jpg

zvvnsl.jpg

2emhrmp.jpg

33ma1k8.jpg

WHAT TO DO NOW?

damn homie thank god your alive. lots of NTers are having near death experience lately. well was it an unmarked truck? what kinda goods were they hauling? trychecking around to see if theres a surveillance camera around the crash site or a few miles back.

wow crazy. hope they catch him. accidents happen but as a truck driver you def gotta be more responsible, including manning up for your mistakes

you know what the problem is in alabama, 18 wheelers can pass normal cars, so when they drive next to you, chances are they dont see you ,and they run you overand you die. unless you're lucky, but still guy hasnt been founded.. and the worst part is, that a witness called 911, some guy named corey lawson frombirmingham,alabama. he saw it all, his son too. i gave his name to the state trooper, yet still they dont even investigate and search for this guy and ask himquestions.. what he saw

son "you must of had an angel, cuz look how death missed your $%^"

good to see your alive!

damn!!!!!

I had an eclipse same color and everything i had a management class that had a review on the car thing has a 1 star crash rating got rid of it for thatreason....

Im happy your ok fam!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]should've looked up that "how am i driving" number...but damn your car was #!*+#% UP!!![/color]

Back
Top Bottom