hmmm... yuck fuku niketalk=/=sneakertalk

laugh.gif
at yall acting like you dont have extra screen names on deck for whatever we are going to get into, under the direction of Meth.
meth banned my joints bro

Method Man did say to NOT GET BANNED YET FROM SNEAKERTALK!!! I'm guessing he's getting amos loaded for his troops.

Last edited:
"Methodical Management"
I'm sure we'll get into a lot more depth later on - but, for now, don't get your Yuku accounts banned just yet.  We will most certainly have use for them soon

I owe you my E-life for giving me a second chance.

My body is ready.

Last edited:
We honored our end of the bargain and sent over $40000 to various charities as per his request. We had no legal obligation to pay even on cent, but we did.
laugh.gif

They can't be serious w/ this one. 

Last edited:
From Sanjay:

"i miss the old NT"

I think everyone does. The owner of the Niketalk.com domain name wanted more money so he went to greener pastures.

Are you high? We didn't take anything. This community was built on EZboard and Yuku. It belongs to Yuku so that's where it will stay. We changed the name so that people would know that there was something going on. We acquired SneakerTalk for their blog and we had linked the forum on that site to this one in order to drive more members here. When NT was hijacked it seemd logical to use the name. We also don't want to get a cease and desist letter from Nike for using their name.

NT belongs to yuku? Meth left for more money? :rolleyes

Edit: NT was hijacked ...? lol

Last edited:
There are countless people who will be coming in here in the next few days who have been lurking NT longer than many of the current mods have been in place -- Time to clique up; all for the defense of NT. I've benefitted heavily over the last 12 years, off the info I gathered from this community. I guess it's Time to go to work, huh.

I just now realized why their color scheme is brown and orange

COBRA-LA-LA-LA-LA!

Last edited:
im so ready :evil:

i was about to go get myself banned until i came in here and read what MethGod had to say

im ready for battle as soon as he give us the word

da confuse got me bruhs. I is not ready... I don't know what to do.. might call in sick tomorrow so I can have a good 8hrs to figure out what to do about this.

-UNDFT-

my first account is banned. just made a double account so i can participate in meth's plans.

Back
Top Bottom