hmmm... yuck fuku niketalk=/=sneakertalk

Wow. So they unveil a new layout and a mobile app after NT decides to part ways...... Like others have said before, grimey at its finest.

LOL. As if anyone is going to stay there instead of coming here.

Word. LMAO theres a reason NT migrated from yuku, yall are straight basura. Now it looks even more whack with the layout haha. keep your post history and whack loading times away from og NT please.

I'm cofused as a mutha. What the heck is going on? and why? this wasn't all planned before hand? too many questions

This exactly why we needed to leave.

Tell me, is that how an ethical company behaves?  If you create a Facebook pages that gets thousands of views and you suddenly decide to start your own website, would Facebook take your page over and lock you out of it?  

Does that sound like a place YOU would want to host a community on - or even post content to?  

We've been hearing those same promises from them since this fall.  As of this weekend, was the site performing to your satisfaction?  So, take it for exactly what it's worth. 

It's a bootleg website.  We intend to put up a united front against this.  You shouldn't have to stand for YOUR content being hijacked by an unethical company.  I know I won't. 

More later, but let's focus on the positive - and the authentic. 

It's like the NWO. Wonder if anyone may still depart and stay there?????????

wooooow

This exactly why we needed to leave.

Tell me, is that how an ethical company behaves?  If you create a Facebook pages that gets thousands of views and you suddenly decide to start your own website, would Facebook take your page over and lock you out of it?  

Does that sound like a place YOU would want to host a community on - or even post content to?  

We've been hearing those same promises from them since this fall.  As of this weekend, was the site performing to your satisfaction?  So, take it for exactly what it's worth. 

It's a bootleg website.  We intend to put up a united front against this.  You shouldn't have to stand for YOUR content being hijacked by an unethical company.  I know I won't. 

More later, but let's focus on the positive - and the authentic. 

That is ruthless, smh.

They need to dead that site asap

sounds like NT has some value to it..this is kind of interesting whats going on here

Last edited:
We may end up with some existing staff or there might be new volunteers, but we have removed permissions from everyone until we know exactly what is going on and who wants to remain.

Let's see who the first Benedict Arnold's are.

That was disgusting they stole all our history man legendary threads classic discussions on the world.

Ok I thought Sneaker Talk was where everyone was going. Im trying to do the right thing and it's just a lot going on

Back
Top Bottom