hmmm... yuck fuku niketalk=/=sneakertalk

This whole thing feels like the season 3 finale of Mad Men, grabbing what they can and starting anew. Then as the season 4 premiere. NT as SCDP with a more modern look with a few hiccups like no second floor and taking new clients to the roof. :lol: That fraud of a site Sneakertalk as the deserted offices of Sterling Cooper.

This ordeal  finally forced me out of lurking. Never realized how much NT meant to me. Im ready for the war

Omg dude createdestroy just posted a picture of sanjays daughter letting him know he wants the war

Sanjay-Sabnani-300x166.jpg

I don't understand why Yuku, or the people behind Yuku would be so butt hurt about NT wanting to leave. It doesn't make sense, this is just the internet. Were they making money with us being on there or something?

This is why he is so butt hurt lol..he explains his plans for forums here.

My body is ready for whatever is about to ensue. I didn't do much on sneaker talk yesterday and figured it would've been a good idea to keep the account.

I'm ready for war!!!

:lol: this is the reason Sanjay is panicking

For the year ended April 30, 2012, our net loss was $3,106,723, as compared to a net loss of $2,812,228 for the year ended April 30, 2011.

via crowdgather's financial statements

This is all so crazy, can't beleive what has happened over the last couple of days. FU YUKU!!!!

@S Dubl, me neither. On a side note, I cant believe some of you guys are bringing his family and kids into this situation- and threatening lives :smh: Thats WAYYYY too far. Its the internet, i love NT like many of you, but damn fella's - yall gonna get yourselves in real trouble. Theres agents getting involved now because of the threats- I dont want any part in that- threadbombing is one thing, threatening lives though: grow up

Says the guy who posted the UKG Murder video....:lol:

But alas, I agree with you....let ST implode and crumble. 6 months and they will make some cash and fold out. Quit giving fuel to the fire. NT will be fine. (unless half of you go to jail and we get shut down for some unspeakable internet crime committed or something).

^agreed, and that video was a metaphor though (aimed at SneakerTalk, not at a person)

Yeah I feel you and I got the gist of it, unfortunately some of the younger cats might not be as apt at separating their emotions and actions from this situation. It is only natural to get upset/become frustrated with something you care about....but I suggest stepping back and assessing the situation fellas. You do not want to get some corny misdemeanor for an internet crime that you will have to explain during job interviews for the next 7 years. Come on guys....:smokin

Back
Top Bottom