HOH Chicago Information: Nov 10th.

Back again, as promised. Please delete my other posts on HOH in the midwest forum...
56435ecc462e7abe653901107f3bae51f67eb8b.jpg

Can't make it on the 10th but I'll def. be there on 11/15/2008! If anybody ever needs some heat from this HOH, holla at your boy, Yedig!!!!!!!

I've never been to chi town, but would like to visit this time. And I think it's a good time to be there. So can any one gimme some info about thenorth riverside mall? So HOH is located inside the mall or it's a single building? Is it safe to camp out there? Any short distanced motel/hotel aroundthere? I'm gonna order fly ticket soon. Hook me up plz.

House of Hoops is inside North Riverside Mall from what I was told there will be Chicago Police present on any camp outs that will be occurring in the Mallthis have been discussed with HOH and Chicago Police. I am not familiar with the area I think there is a hotel close by there since its close to theinterstate.

as far as i know theres no hotel flip...i know theres some car dealerships a cemetery 2 strip malls and a school lol

Thanks for you info yall. I've called the mall, they told me no hotel around there. Mall hour from 10 am-9 pm. Sunday 11-6. I also checked online, 4 milesaway was the best result. sick...

Yea there's no hotel right by the mall, but there are a few not to far away. If your just trying to stay one night and don't mind staying in a prettycheap place then there's one about 2 miles South down Harlem ave.

Originally Posted by jordanandkobe4life

Yea there's no hotel right by the mall, but there are a few not to far away. If your just trying to stay one night and don't mind staying in a pretty cheap place then there's one about 2 miles South down Harlem ave.

ok, thanks a lot.

Dang... meetings keep getting added to my work sched Mon... so I cant take a half day to get out there.

Anyone know whats going to be available the first day?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

as far as i know theres no hotel flip...i know theres some car dealerships a cemetery 2 strip malls and a school lol

Yea Flip your off ...

NorthRiverSide parkmall If your going sough on harlem on your right side bon the corner of harlem and cermak theres a for dealer and infront youll be seeingthe parking lot ..
That mall is supper small .. I would of guessed hoh would of gone to fortcity or something on 78th

Any one hook up a dude from Cicero ? 5 mins from riverside ?
IM in school down in austin But im from Chicago and i cant make trips down there often ...LMK
my parents live in the Chi ....

Back
Top Bottom