HOH Chicago Information: Nov 10th.

I was in there yesterday because I happened to be at the mall. Just went in to see how it was and prolly gonna go back Friday or Saturday to actually copsomething. I will I saw a few good items in there though.

I'll be in Chicago for my friends birthday on Saturday so I might make a stop over there.

Brandon you think it will be worth the 30 minute L ride and 1 mile walk?

It might be worth the ride on the L it's not that far. You gonna have to take a bus to though when you get off the L. One of the guys was telling me thatthey are dropping something new everyday this week. Friday will probably be the best day to hit it up because that is the Grand Opening I believe. So mostlikely they are gonna save the best thing to drop on Friday.

^not to second guess, because that could very well be the case, but I would imagine they would do the bigger stuff on saturday as that would probably draw abigger crowd....and that is when that "party" is 2pm-6pm

^Alright your prolly right then I thought that party or whatever was on Friday. It would make more sense for it to be on Saturday.

Ok so some probably already know, but I'm just letting everyone know. One of the first exclusives of probably many is the

Jordan Jumpman Team Pro Joe Johnson PE HoH Chicago Exclusive

jordan-jumpman-team-pro-joe-johnson-pe-hoh-chicago-exclusive-1.jpg

ben gordon got some PEs there but they are on diplay some pretty nice looking hyperdunks went monday and wasnt too impressed but at least chicago got one now

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Anybody plan on being there for the Foamposite release? I'm there!

Is it confirmed that it's actually the Foamposites and not the Lites
nerd.gif

I was referring to when HOH releases the Eggo Foams! But Ill be there next week to get the Kobe IV Chaos and the Following week after to try and get the********
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom