HOH NC Thread: Winston-Salem & Raleigh now open. Up next:Charlotte late Oct early Nov

AJ27526:

I'd wish Raleigh but I dont know if we'd have the market.

In reality, probably Durham, Charlotte or Gboro

Me:

I was thinking either Charlotte(Concord mills or eastland mall) or Greensboro(4 seasons, or summit ave) friendly centers FL may not be able to handle that lol

retrospect90:

It would probably be in Concord Mills since is the biggest. They wouldnt put it Eastland (even though is the best place for shoes in charlotte) just b/c of the location is in, and for the fact that they keep on threatening to close it down. And besides Is like 20 stores in the whole mall.
smh.gif
. Its a shame what happened to Eastland. Anyway yeah it would be real crazy if they put it in Southpark but thats definitely not happening. They arent putting it in Carolina Place or Northlake, so yeah Concord Mills probably would be the winner. Thats if it was in Charlotte at all lol

what are your thoughts about this?

Greensboro would be good. Four seasons is pretty centrally located and is already a good spot for shoes...DTLR, footaction, etc.

ill do a small update about this:

Nike came thru NC late 09/early 10 and has thought about giving NC an HOH. they looked at 5 cities: Charlotte, Winston Salem, Greensboro, Raleigh & Fayetteville(i dunno why). I was told Raleigh and Fayetteville are not getting the HOH. Ive heard rumors left & right back & forth that "IF" we do get one it'll be between Charlotte, Greensboro & Winston.

I was also told Nike factored in which malls are doing numbers and it came down to 4 seasons....hanes...carolina mall and at the time eastland mall but theyre no longer open

^u may wanna add a few more to angry emoticons along with the stonefaces lol...cause from what I've been told NC will be getting one befrore the A

^u may wanna add a few more to angry emoticons along with the stonefaces lol...cause from what I've been told NC will be getting one befrore the A

Update: my very reliable source from Nike has told me he's 95% certain that Charlottes Carolina Place Mall is getting HOH with an expected launch date of Feb 2011. They bought out the 2 spaces beside the Footlocker so HOH is gonna be a huge store. Hope this plan sticks.

Also keep hearing that Winston Salem or Greensboro may be getting one as well in the future. Which makes sense cause that would be an shorter commute for eastern NC and the Raleigh Durham area. So I guess well see how this plays out.

Bushman -  This is very promising news.  Thanks for keeping all of us enlightened.  If this comes true along with the Nike Store, it looks like I'll be visiting Charlotte a lot more.
happy.gif

they need one in either gboro or winston....i prefer winston though....hometown
pimp.gif

i honestly think it would be a flop in winston....theres a better sneaker market in greensboro...thats not really saying much though lol

This would be cool if "Niketowns" still existed.

But we'll see if its an actual "concept" store.

Many of us would rather skate on 85 to a Fashion Ave., DTLR, etc...

^indeed

Well its been confirmed that NC is getting 3 HOH locations: one in Winston Salem, raleigh & charlotte. Winston & raleighs will be open by Oct...Charlotte will be in March

it won't flop in winston.....gboro people will drive to winston and winston have a lot of "shoe heads"...mostly jordans though

Greensboro was originally suppose to get the HOH over Winston but they didn't feel like moving Footlocker downstairs to the Footaction currently location on the 2nd floor and vica versa. Since Winstons FL is bigger they opted for that instead..

Back
Top Bottom