HOH NC Thread: Winston-Salem & Raleigh now open. Up next:Charlotte late Oct early Nov

Winston & raleighs will be open by Oct...Charlotte will be in March

The openings are pushed back til nxt month...

So Winston and Raleigh were moved back to Nov?

what about CHA
nerd.gif
still next year?
nerd.gif
\
ohwell.gif

@executive76...charlottes is openining in March...wouldn't be surprised if they tried to open it during CIAA wknd since that's the bball tourney and a lot of high profile celebs would be in town that weekend

And yea from what I was told look for winstons & raleighs store to open next month...was originally intended for oct

Also wouldn't surprise me if chris paul, josh howard or even MJ himself would show up at one of these grand openings

And to the questions about why a HOH in Fayetteville? The Footlocker FTL is a high volume store due to the military presence at Ft. Bragg. It's all about the money.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

@executive76...charlottes is openining in March...wouldn't be surprised if they tried to open it during CIAA wknd since that's the bball tourney and a lot of high profile celebs would be in town that weekend

CIAA tourney is Feb 28-March 5th this year so yeah you're probably right

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@the amount kicks that are gonna be released between now and then
tired.gif

pimp.gif

Raleigh or Charlotte don't really matter to me.

I was out Crabtree like 2 weeks ago and I saw no mention of it. Maybe I missed it.

edit -

Unless that's what's behind that wall/curtain in the Footlocker
nerd.gif

saw this in the HOH thread in NIKE forum....

>> Crabtree Valley Mall: Raleigh NC (11/10) <<

bush man u had me excited for this one for a while, good lookin out !!!!

no prob

...im just ready for Charlottes HOH cause its gonna be way bigger than Winstons & Raleigh...i heard its gonna be a whole HOH instead of a half....so we'll see

hoh-north-carolina.jpg

After going North, West, and South, the House of Hoops is set to hit the Mid-Atlantic with its newest North Carolina location. The House of Hoops North Carolina is set to open its doors in Winston Salem inside the existing Hanes Mall Foot Locker. The House of Hoops North Carolina will officially open on this Saturday, Nov. 6th. The grand opening event will take place on Saturday from 2:30-4:30.

HANES MALL
3320 SILAS CREEK PARKWAY
Winston Salem, NC 27103
(336) 760-1595

Hoh in Winston had the side doors open at 8
30t6p3b.gif
good thing.I got here early....n I'm on my phone if my spelling is chopped lol touch screen ftl

Back
Top Bottom