Holiday 04' Air Jordan X retro- please read page 11......

manposite although im not sayin all of this flaming and lying and joking around was right u kinda did it to yourself by starting this little game in the first place so you are kindas just as wrong as nebody in here who said some nonsense. thanks for the info and this would've been alot easier for evrybody if u woulda just said what it was in the first place.

Tim...I dont get it... :frown:
frown.gif

[/b]​

Whats the point???^^^ Some people said why dont you guys bring back some of the ekin ish so we did! And now look what it did :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
If yall dont like it, dont post. I'm not about to get banned over not being afraid to say what i got to say, cause if you dont like me come talk to me at dcnt i'll be more than happier to deal with you there!

I'd get banned again but i'm running out of timbo names.

timbo13<< ----- co-founder of team get banned
I asked her if she liked mushrooms, I had the O face a min later.

^^^The clue is that there is ten dots on the pic signaling the X's.
<-----David Robinson, thanks for bringing a positive influence on and off the court, and congrats on the championship.

Thanks for the info guys (Manposite, TIMBO) but this is not over. OK, the X are coming, but what happened with the XIII's? I am very sure that they are coming out. So what is the info on Them? Colors, dates. I don't care much about the X's.

Thanks though, everything you post I respect.
Miro- Bulgarian Bull.

I don't get it...So the 12s that are comnig out are white/carolina, white/black, and white/flint-grey?? When do they come out??

It's a two way street.

It's incorrect to say that Ekin never received this type of response for the "BRB" stuff, as I clearly remember some backlash posts leading up to the eventual unveiling of pictures etc.

Certainly, some people have taken it way too far in expressing frustration, but everyone here should understand that one thing leads to another.

Those who were frustrated:

You're frustrated because people hold back info? If you're rude to anyone who has info, you're discouraging them from sharing it in the future. That only encourages people to withhold info. You won't get toyed with, but your aim was to see the shoes - and if you're as brusque and tactless in conveying your impatience, don't expect people to be forthcoming with information and pictures when they regard their audience as rude, ungrateful, and undeserving.

Manposite and timbo:

I'm sure you guys had nothing but good intentions, but I'm sure you can understand how people were going to take the delay.

It's great that you have info you'd like to share, but at a certain point, the theatrics get a little stale. People will interpret the delay as your lording information over them, dangling something over their heads to watch them salivate, etc. it might appear that you're trying to milk the information for all it's worth, and the goal isn't to share information with the community but to try to cling to the limelight for as long as possible. I know that wasn't your goal, so you should probably go about it a little differently in the future.

It begins to create a problem for the moderators, because we have a post that promised info, but contains nothing but insults and conjecture. If it had gone on any longer, I would've had to lock it up anyway and ask you to simply start a new topic when you were finally ready to post your info - thus short circuiting the 'publicity stunt'.

The lesson here is that EVERYONE needs to be more considerate.

Method said what had to be said...

Also, it was a lot of the newer members that were ******** and moaning....they've been fed info with a silver spoon...

Manposite and Timbos brought some anticipation to the board....that was good....an Ekin post would go 12 pages with just a lil hint and no pic before we got pics and it would a minority that complained....

Thanks a lot manposite and Timbos....I at least liked the wait....I tip my fitted to you both
[/b]​

Guys thank you very much...there really aren't as many ungrateful asses as there may seem...they always just appear in your posts :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. Anyway thanks tons...will any city colorways be released?
Lawrence what would you do if you had a million dollars?Id tell you what Id do man...two chicks at the same time man.Thats it? If you had a million dollars youd do two chicks at the same time?Damn straight always wanted to do that bad and I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up too becuase chicks dig dudes with money.Well not all chicks.Well the type of chicks that double up on a dude like me do.Good point.

Thanks for the confirming the X... much respect.

BUT... :rofl:
roll.gif
at what this post turn out to be.
'Cuz I make the impossible look easy

AIRMAX, djshox, CEO, TIMBO, JM, cog, and too all them other dudes...........Look I respect your knowledge and know how and how much you guys try to look out for us. Hopefully this proves that you need to keep info to yourselves or something there's alot of fools on NT. Honestly if there were more people like me on NT that acutally have a life and don't wonder by my computer all day staring at a picture guessing a pair of sneakers that don't drop for ANOTHER YEAR AND A HALF! Feenin' isn't gonna make'em drop earlier.... I would have left it alone and asked them to drop it on us for christmas.....sorta like a christmas present....but the feens can't stand too wait. To all those that this post applies to.....please get lives.
"Although I'm young in age.....My Jordan Knowledge says I'm Ready."

oh and thanks for the info Timbo13 and manposite.....sorry it had to end this way though
"Although I'm young in age.....My Jordan Knowledge says I'm Ready."

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
X's
[h2]$200,000 a day, The Supreme Team had really perfected the street distribution system. They had a seven-by-24 operation.[/h2]FREE SHYNE!!!

Thanks for the info. I am getting the Xs in Chicago colorways for sure if it will be retro..

AGAIN, NTers should NOT take this "information on to-be-release shoes" as a privilege. The Nters are going out of their ways to give the information, which could get them in trouble. On another thought though, I think Nike is somewhat spreading rumors on purpose, just to get buyers hyped up, which may or may not lead to higher sales when the shoes do drop

On the TIMBO13 and manposite mind games, well you guys can play the mind game but you have got to know the negative effects that comes with this game, like Method Man said. I am not trying to discourage people like you two, to give sick information on to-be-released shoes but if you are not ready to give the information then do not post. No one will hate you for not giving information, because no one would know you got information. Just keep the information to yourself and get the advantage that this information could bring you.

[/center]

damn guys why yall trippin out on a shoe that's not gonna come out for 1 1/2 years, and with yall luck is gonna get pushed back?

damn im lucky i aint into collection shoes, you guys seem more willin to finish your shoe collections than a lil kid is to finish his pokemon deck...
you havin problems with what im sayin?
too DAMN bad
E-Mail/AIM:[email protected]

:evil:
devil.gif

just show pics
[h2]$200,000 a day, The Supreme Team had really perfected the street distribution system. They had a seven-by-24 operation.[/h2]FREE SHYNE!!!

Back
Top Bottom