Holiday 04' Air Jordan X retro- please read page 11......

Quote:
i had to be part of this post remember my name

:lol:
laugh.gif
I Collect Shoes and Kilroy is really hype :lol:
laugh.gif
If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

this is stupid, lock this thread...
<----- Thats right "Penny", you better duck out the way...

OK guys, if you continue this there will be no info. So stop now, and especially you Johnny what ever, who ever you are.
Miro- Bulgarian Bull.

here they are guys... the holiday 04' release you've all been waiting for :

28834937.jpg

j/k guys :smile:
smile.gif
just a joke, hope u guys don't get too pissed... C'MON MANPOSITE AND TIMBO!

:lol:
laugh.gif
/\ those are sick i would seriously cop a pair if they had in my size...they only gotta be like $9.99...where did u get that pic?

i stole it from JB... they are the XX's'
batmans going to take over the JB line.. the XX's feature a new high tech shroud, and they require no shoe laces, there's non-visible zoom-air in the heel and forfoot, and those are just an early put together.. and heres some good news for some of you... they are dropping a blk/red colorway :wow:
eek.gif

they will retail at $224.99
they come with a free hair comb :wow:
eek.gif

also they will come in a brown paper carryout bag instead of the old silver JB box :wow:
eek.gif
HOT!

more pics to come...

BRB.

Man if you people keep on pressing Timbo & Manposite for pics and post unecessary stuff that're unrelated to subject, chances are we'll get no pics and this topic might be locked. So be patient.
frown.gif

dmxmj :

what do u want to know ? I can confirm that you will drop some money next summer once again to buy jordans like me . I think it's enough ........ the IV , the X , or the XIII : I will buy them for sure as long as they are og colors !

I didn't know what was that icon :nerd:
nerd.gif
made for but now I think I know ............ dmxmj : :nerd:
nerd.gif

Sam
|I
tired.gif

What are you guys afraid of ? Manposite and Timbo attitude is stupid and inappropriate , and it's not because they provide regularly good info & pics than they can be criticized ! Whatever , wherelse would they enjoy to share their info ? all jordan/nike info is reported on NT .......

Sam
|I
tired.gif

why do i think those little white squares in the picture mean something.. ?

but hope the X will come out.. been waiting for these..
<-----

to tell you the truth it would have been much better for manposite and timbo to have said nothing at all instead of ever putting up this post to begin with. at this point i stopped caring what is gonna come out cuz i cant do anything but wait till holiday 04' to get it neway.

just my 2 cents.

Didn't see it was holiday'04 and not summer'04 ! So it's not the IV but the X ........ since they say it's related to a transition in MJ career , or maybe the XV :b
tongue.gif

Thanks Manposite/Timbo , but damned stop that sily game and tell us which colors are supposed to be retreoed !

Sam
:wow:
embarassed.gif

Holiday 04' releases

025700_beauty.gif

Shaquille O'Neal
Leather Retro High Top
$27.99

024218_beauty.gif

Shaquille O'Neal
Leather Performance Athletic
$29.99

025353_beauty.gif

Mid Basketball Performance Athletic
$22.99

THOSE SHAQS ARE HOT!! I heard they come with a coloring book!!!!!!!! :wow:
eek.gif

COPPED 4 SURE!!
awww man theres gonna be a hole in my wallet.......

BRB..
lol.... i got a new one...

WTF.

sneakerfreak3074 : please check NT Rules of conduct . Did you say "*****" ?

"2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited profanity such as "***", "@#%$", "beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT."

So please assume your mistake and leave NT by the big door like a gentleman ! I criticized their attitude , but I never was ungrateful : I said 2 or 3 times they were important to this forum ! If you want to insult me mail me at [email protected] : it will be a pleasure to answer you ............

Sam
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

FlyKrnGuy i already said somethin about the white squares on the previous page but everyone ignored it...
<----- Thats right "Penny", you better duck out the way...

Okay, IF I'm right... and after looking at the pic more, my guess is that this is the AJ VIII.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom