HOLIDAY 2010 CATALOG SCANS/ INFO

blco02 wrote:
I've been saying for over a year that GG is a fraud- most of the time I was called a hater. I'm glad other people are waking up to it now.

(waits for GG to hurl an insult at me)
Its funny how people are are always flamming eachother here and wondering where the peeps with all info go after, GG posts early info we hear and JB changes his mind like you guys change your underwear(i hope). there has been a lot of sratches for JB and GG has not been Wrong in most cases his posts where just tweaked. Like we are seeing more 11s, cement 3s are releasing, the cement 11 was changed to the snakeskin, the gatorade 6 was scrathed because jb decided no (but they still released the collector bottles), columbia was scratched and silver annv. is being released instead and many more. and for everyone that call us out where is you info? provided me with next yrs spring collection before we have our JB meeting/focus groups.

Did anybody notice the Jordan with FULL LENGTH VISABLE AIR coming out? This is a great move IMO. This will free up the designers to be a little more creative. I also love the Melo 7

110 for those 13s? Are they women size? Nothing amazing on that catalog by the way.

The Jordan 2010 Team kinda reminds me of the Lebron IIs. Curious to see what they look like in real life. Not real excited about the Melo 7s, but they sure looks way better than M6s. Not at all excite about the Jordan Take Flight. Full length air max for JB. 
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Add "limited release" to the ones and I GUARANTEE half the people sayin "SMH at the ones" will be the first ones copping....look at the ajko

i dont believe a release is happenin until i either see them pop up on marqueesole or osneaker(or any other trusted site), or unless i get confirmation from a trusted nike employee

I believe GG is being honest, JB comes up with lots of concepts that they expect to release, that just dont quite make it to production.

Looks like a guy just trying to share some info, dont need to hate on dude.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Told you earlier...........

No Concord XI

I think its time to make a comback in this forum

nerd.gif
yup..no concords this year. but its on the production list for this year. im just passing on information i got.

No Concord XI

medium_michael-jordan.1995.jpg

Shut the frauds down BabyJ. We know your legacy..

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

No Concord XI

nerd.gif
yup..no concords this year. but its on the production list for this year. im just passing on information i got.
Thanks Daver, And that's why I posted what I posted about the XI's, Daver, at the time told me this in confidence and his source is very very good..... (As I say this I know as usual I will be thrown under the bus
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

i dont believe a release is happenin until i either see them pop up on marqueesole or osneaker(or any other trusted site), or unless i get confirmation from a trusted nike employee

I believe GG is being honest, JB comes up with lots of concepts that they expect to release, that just dont quite make it to production.

Looks like a guy just trying to share some info, dont need to hate on dude.

i think thats a contradiction. you mentioned osneaker and then "trusted site"
laugh.gif

lets not forget the eggplant fiasco
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom