**Holiday 2010** Info - No Pics. BO

Eggplant 1/2 Cents- Soles are Purple Translucent
Red/Black 1/2 Cents-Sample had Patent instead of typical foamposite material. red translucent soles.
91 Bo's- Grey/Maize, Black/White
air-trainer-91-grey-yellow.jpg

Air+Max+91+Bo+Jackson+Black.jpg

Also, when I find a pic... i will post... Hint: Barkley....

Please tell us your source is reliable, please dont break our hearts

things like this are just better off left unsaid ,expecially if u got no kind of legitimate source of info...besides lets try and worry about whats comin earlyin 2010...last thing i need to be doin is worryin about shoes that dont come out for another whole year

you guys are complete tools. My source is a rep who had all samples in hand. need i go into specifics of each shoe? the only thing that was asked of me was tonot snap pictures, and i am not going to violate that request. i decided to share the info with you guys.

in addition, there are a slew of af1's being released... 4 high's and i saw 2 lows....

also saw new colorways of the air max 24/7..

i have been on niketalk on THIS SCREEN NAME for over 5 years... thats all that needs to be said.... i gain no satisfaction in lying or "e-fame"....

the two colorways for the 24/7's are the same as the as the 95's that released this past spring/summer... grey/orange and freshwater... the freshwatersare inmensley beautiful on this shoe....

the af1 may see it's return to prominence. the leathers used are QUALITY and will not have the basic $88/98 pricepoints (for the lows and highsrespectively)

indifferent.gif
if you dont wanna believe me. I AM NIKETALK (but im not will
eek.gif
)

if its true about the 91 trainer max's ill be happy to pick up the pairs i sold off, and i hope they do a better job this time with the grey yellowbo's than the last time they retro'd them.

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

you guys are complete tools. My source is a rep who had all samples in hand. need i go into specifics of each shoe? the only thing that was asked of me was to not snap pictures, and i am not going to violate that request. i decided to share the info with you guys.

in addition, there are a slew of af1's being released... 4 high's and i saw 2 lows....

i have been on niketalk on THIS SCREEN NAME for over 5 years... thats all that needs to be said.... i gain no satisfaction in lying or "e-fame"....

the two colorways for the 24/7's are the same as the as the 95's that released this past spring/summer... grey/orange and freshwater... the freshwaters are inmensley beautiful on this shoe....

the af1 may see it's return to prominence. the leathers used are QUALITY and will not have the basic $88/98 pricepoints (for the lows and highs respectively)

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
)
no need to get mad, people just askin for a source, no ones callin you out, just askin for solid info...... anyone can come onto NT and stateanything.....

Originally Posted by air max 87

no need to get mad, people just askin for a source, no ones callin you out, just askin for solid info...... anyone can come onto NT and state anything.....

Word. Noone came at u Jordan 23 lives.

but if this is SOLID info then thanks for it!

Eggplant 1/2 Cents
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Itll be mine regardless

Also, when I find a pic... i will post... Hint: Barkley....

CB34 96, (or are they down for next summer?) CB4 II, or Super CB?

Put me out of my misey please!

I remember an NTer posted a thread numerous weeks ago saying that these would be one of the several to release...

cb34_wht_blk_5.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I remember an NTer posted a thread numerous weeks ago saying that these would be one of the several to release...

cb34_wht_blk_5.jpg

Could've sworn they were due for Summer.
Maybe i'm wrong, maybe things changed.

you guys are complete tools. My source is a rep who had all samples in hand. need i go into specifics of each shoe? the only thing that was asked of me was to not snap pictures, and i am not going to violate that request. i decided to share the info with you guys.

the two colorways for the 24/7's are the same as the as the 95's that released this past spring/summer... grey/orange and freshwater... the freshwaters are inmensley beautiful on this shoe....

the af1 may see it's return to prominence. the leathers used are QUALITY and will not have the basic $88/98 pricepoints (for the lows and highs respectively)

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
)

Thanks for the info first of all..............but did u really have to go off the deep end cause 4 people asked for a source? calling someone a tool? really? imean seriously dude...no one doubted you, and if u have been around for so long then u should know how much false info has come across this board in the lastfew years. No one wants to get built up over something and then get broken down in the end...

just..

and take one of these...

Back
Top Bottom