**Holiday 2010** Info - No Pics. BO

laugh.gif
@Mayhem,
anyway, those Half Cent's sound promising. I'm thinking the black/red one's are going to be based off of Bred XI's
pimp.gif

Justin....lol

I hope you are right, OP. I have not heard that frm any of my sources, but fingers are crossed. I am gonna say, these were dirt magnets...

2dhuwkz.jpg

...not Ultramarine 180 dirt magnet level, but they looked dirty after a handful of wears...so comfy though!

Nah, I didn't find those to be dirt-magnets, but I actually found them uncomfortable. They ran big, which wasn't a huge deal, I just went a half-sizedown, but then around the ankle, they just chaffed the hell out of me. I was actually wearing bandaids in certain places after walking around in those for anhour. I hope they get the shape and materials right this time.

I have heard that this is all true. The two colorways of the 1/2 Cents and the two colorways of the Trainer Max '91s are releasing in 2010.

But, they are re-doing the red 1/2 Cent colorway so the patent upper is most likely changing.

Also heard that the metallic red Foamposite One has been canceled.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Also heard that the metallic red Foamposite One has been canceled.
Well, someone is gonna get some $$$ for selling samples...

As usual.
laugh.gif

Samples are out already for those?

Did any pics surface on here or anywhere?

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Didn't those Bo's flop real hard last go around?

No they didn't they were a quickstrike release and sold out quickly, it was a crappy retro i must say though put the original next to it and its night andday, i hope they do it right this time with the suede.

Hopefully the Infrared AM90s are done right and released at a decent amount!

Originally Posted by holoflow

this man speaks the truth... air max 90 infrared also added

Yes, now maybe I can finally get a pair for retail.

Hopefully they don't do anything stupid and mess them up on the looks department.

YO! I thought infared 90's had long been confirmed for next year?

And those '04/'05 Bo's were INDEED dirt magnets. And they definitely ran big. I put SB insoles in them and I was good. But the toes are filthy.
sick.gif
I still don't think I want them to release though.
grin.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom