HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

That was part of the appeal of it though.
1609425696672.gif

Apologies if any of these pictures have already been posted. I figure these are preferable than continuing to argue, haha.

E1D48BE9-E0F7-436E-8FB6-8A93B74A4561.jpeg
69C896F3-4B8B-4C3A-B46B-BFE215C158BC.jpeg

I also knew how he used the term, so I wasn’t confused. If you want me to accept your ignorance of the way he used slang, I’m sorry but I can’t do that, especially after it has been explained numerous times now.

except I screen shot the convo and you were wrong as to how he used it.

OG penny’s indeed. MJ wore those while waiting for Nike to send him the OG Space Jam & Bred 11’s.
The founding father of the OG would know he wore those because of the fines he received the first 2 games wearing Concords. Took a pair from Penny, cut the 1 tab off, and scored 40. Wasnt waiting for Breds either. As you obviously know were not worn till the playoffs the following year.

What is happening with this thread now? Thread is so detailed now Meth is going to end up locking this thread 11 months out from the release

Defending myself anymore does nothing but get me told on and banned from threads. Its not worth lowering myself to your bs. We were discussing something pertaining to shoes and somehow again, it goes somewhere else. :smh:
To Lucky13s Lucky13s , I apologize to you if I came off cross in any way.

I’m not a part of whatever is going on with you and those other members. If what they posted about you is true (I didn’t read your posts myself), then I hope you’ve learned and evolved, but that probably doesn’t belong on this thread.

***In regards to the phrase “OG” (just “OG,” not the similar but different phrases you guys use)***
I thought you were sincerely asking for explanations, so I took time to explain it several times. You keep going back to “sneakers,” when I’ve explained it wasn’t originally a term for sneakers, so it can be used in its original form when describing an old but not-original colorway (more like old-school, not necessarily “literally first”). But you and others keep going back to your similar-but-different sneaker term. I’ve asked you guys to Google just “OG.” It doesn’t seem like you have. I’ve asked you guys to give me the one specific NT term so we can all be on the same page, since you guys have thrown out several terms during this discussion. But no one has offered it yet. So I gave up and moved on, until you decided to attack that member a day or two later. So, CAN WE MOVE ON?

Back
Top Bottom