HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Any update on if these will have mesh or suede uppers?

Do we have pics of the heel to confirm its a "23" and not a "45"? I don't JB would even consider "45" given these weren't released when that number was relevant but you never know...that'd be weird to see...

The calls for mesh are absurd and blasphemous. What are y’all talking about? Lol. Like stop it bro. These don’t come with mesh lol
Like Nike cares, they will make the entire shoe out of patent leather and they will sellout instantly. Bringing it up seems like bad mojo for the release possibly but that's the superstitious part of my shoe game lmao

Anyone ever order from ZadehKicks? I've heard it's legit, but I'm skeptical that they're really going to come through on a preorder for $100 off with that code. Comes out to $155 for me. I’m willing to tie $155 up for 10 months to get these $80 under retail + tax and not having to deal with the BS on release day.

Last edited:
Anyone ever order from ZadehKicks? I've heard it's legit, but I'm skeptical that they're really going to come through on a preorder for $100 off with that code. Comes out to $155 for me. I’m willing to tie $155 up for 10 months to get these $80 under retail + tax and not having to deal with the BS on release day.
Good to go bro

The calls for mesh are absurd and blasphemous. What are y’all talking about? Lol. Like stop it bro. These don’t come with mesh lol
What do you mean “calls” for mesh? The leaked photos show mesh and I *asked* if that was confirmed. I personally want suede.

What do you mean “calls” for mesh? The leaked photos show mesh and I *asked* if that was confirmed. I personally want suede.

“Calls” as in “asked for” ,“requested” or even “wanted”. As far as the other things you mentioned I’m not sure what you’re talking about actually. Have no idea. I honestly haven’t read the thread that much and wasn’t even talking to you or anyone specifically man so take no offense. There’s been “calls” for mesh here and there for years now so it’s nothing new lol. Just all personal preference I guess. Although I can’t imagine why one would prefer for the shoe to be made anyway other than how it was originally made if it’s supposed to be a retro. Also (to me) the suede upper on the cool greys is the very thing that sets it apart from the other early cws. Gentry would love to do something messed up like that and it would be nice if he didn’t think there’s somehow an appetite out there for it lol. Just keep it OG. Why not?

I didn’t hate the mesh on the Tatum pair that was leaked. Would I prefer the suede? Without a doubt. Have I prepared myself mentally for the opposite? Yes.

Still can't understand how Zadeh is legit. I know folks got shoes from them and said it was fine. Others have had their funds tied up with them. Either way, how are they really staying afloat charging as low as 157 for a preorder on a 225 shoe?

With perfect fakes and all that is known about how these factories have been running wild over the last few years and tons of randoms who are now resellers with entire FSR's.. this has Air Randy written all over it.

I'm hoping that these have suede on these. Keep it true to what they've always been. Definitely grabbing them.

Still can't understand how Zadeh is legit. I know folks got shoes from them and said it was fine. Others have had their funds tied up with them. Either way, how are they really staying afloat charging as low as 157 for a preorder on a 225 shoe?

With perfect fakes and all that is known about how these factories have been running wild over the last few years and tons of randoms who are now resellers with entire FSR's.. this has Air Randy written all over it.
I’m not exactly sure ... I think their newsletter promo code sales are a good way to grow their customer base, and majority of their sales are over retail. There’s just a few that you can snag under retail and even then you still better be on top of the newsletter right away or they’ll sell out. Obviously the deterioration of the Sneaker game has benefited Zadeh... all the botting/reselling, and every GR sells out instantly so plenty of folks aren’t gonna mind paying Zadeh 8 months in advance for a shoe. In the past not a lot of heads would be interested in that if there was a good chance they’d hit at retail. Plus a lotta time his price is over retail. On his IG he screenshot’ed an email from Shopify congratulating him for being in their top 1% of sales. So he’s doing big volume. You can see from his Ig videos he has hella inventory. Im guessing the presales are needed for cash flow reasons.

Back
Top Bottom