HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Had the original 2001 cool greys back in high school…. The good old days of when I could just call eastbay a month before they released and put the shoes “on back order”. They’d arrive on my doorstep with about as little stress as possible.

The rerelease in 2011 was more stressful, but I was able to still get a pair online. I remember going to the store after getting one online, and seeing a line, with only like 2 people actually getting a shoe. That was quasi-disappointing.

10 years later, we have them again. Just touched down from the SNKRS early access. (Nothing on finish line for me… 3k points and A-list status)

3D9B555E-1C67-4F6E-95C3-2CC37CEFC39D.jpeg

78C4CF35-5D91-4F03-AA31-A988E21D7ACD.jpeg

6BF4013A-EE09-4610-AA1A-F8551A7C0D2F.jpeg

Had the original 2001 cool greys back in high school…. The good old days of when I could just call eastbay a month before they released and put the shoes “on back order”. They’d arrive on my doorstep with about as little stress as possible.

The rerelease in 2011 was more stressful, but I was able to still get a pair online. I remember going to the store after getting one online, and seeing a line, with only like 2 people actually getting a shoe. That was quasi-disappointing.

10 years later, we have them again. Just touched down from the SNKRS early access. (Nothing on finish line for me… 3k points and A-list status)

3D9B555E-1C67-4F6E-95C3-2CC37CEFC39D.jpeg

78C4CF35-5D91-4F03-AA31-A988E21D7ACD.jpeg

6BF4013A-EE09-4610-AA1A-F8551A7C0D2F.jpeg
Man, thank god for niketalk telling me the deal with Eastbay!!! I did that with the bred 11!!!!

I remember in 2011 the bobcats had a promotion that if you bought a ticket to the game, you could get a guarantee pair of the cool greys.
I showed up on release day to the arena and it was a line around the building for people waiting for left overs. I felt like a king that day.

Got access and my size is ****ing sold out.. I'm ****ing annoyed.. always the same ****.
I don't even have enough points (like 650 short) there, I barely buy anything from that store anymore LOL
Entered the Hibbett raffle but that's a guaranteed L. But watch, I'll actually win on this release, and now Hibbett seems to be doing pick-up only. The nearest one to me is like an hour or more away, so that'll be real convenient if somehow I manage to win. I'd make the drive, though :rofl:

I don’t hate them. It’s just been difficult to cop shoes, especially with those lame random splash screens and payment issues.

I used to always get WC rewards, etc.

Might just have to pay the resell if I don’t hit on raffles or online on the 11th.
Thats why i stay away from FNL as well because i dont feel like getting all those ghost hold charges that take days to drop and then if i luck out on a different website i cant buy the kicks because they're holding all my money..

i only buy heavily discounted items from FNL like freaks for ~$50 but some of the reservation for store pick-ups been great for me, got the last few XI lows that way

queue-in gup for online is a waste of time, ive never gotten through

I was able to get them to fix me up!!!

The girl at the store mistakenly created me a different account for the Carmines in Feb. I got into that account and there was my access. It put me in the mall closest to me. I still need another 11.5. but im very thankful to at least have 1

I just did that, I haven’t bought Jordan’s from a store in years, how does it work at Hibbett Is it people still go early and line up?
i dont trust hibbett. they have ****ed me over so many times

What NK said. Last time I hit, Hibbett made you call the store to confirm and make an appointment. They didn't really advertise that though. I saw it about 5 minutes before they closed and nobody answered the phone. Went first thing in the morning and they hit me with "sorry, if you didn't call we reserve the right to sell your pair." I said who'd you sell them to? There's nobody here except me and you 2 guys. Dude just kept repeating the same thing until I left.

From what I understand you stand a better chance if you just bought something.

That can't be true then either lol. It's only been 2 months this year i didnt buy a pair of Jordans, either for me or my kids directly FNL. Its all good though, I'll just keep my money in my pocket if I can't get them in the 11th.

location probably helps and maybe if you got on the app early your odds might be higher

i assume a lot does not know how the new FNL system works, i didnt get the email but after reading here and going to the rewards, you have to click “view all” to see if you have a chance, i i didnt enter this thread id still be oblivious of it

so once people start catching up from here or social media then by now all the stock might have been taken so they might remove it from your account?

i still haven experience the new FTL system either

Back
Top Bottom