HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

does this mean I got them? I have no idea I just got an email saying I had exclusive access lol
491EB2EE-31F7-40C7-8828-39A6318C99F6.jpeg

For those who got access, is there a barcode or something in your reservations tab on the app? How does this work when you go in store?

I received the access e-mail, but I don't see the shoes when I click the link in the e-mail. So weird.

Correct!
you can spend your 2k to reserve a Mens and or GS pair.
Can we redeem coupons on this release?

I 've never seen FNL limit the status cash as they treat it as cash. My question is can you reserve 1 mens pair on FNL and another on JD?

This bot-free access works just like the old FNL reservation pickup. When you go to FNL on release day they’ll ask for your name, ID & confirmation email with your FNL account name and size in the subject field (if you deleted it don’t worry you’ll get 3 more before release day) to make sure it matches what’s on their printout.

If you have your FNL account under a nickname or alias that doesn’t match your state ID then :emoji_fingers_crossed:, because in my area they won’t let you purchase at all no matter how much you plead and show your email or FNL app account. I’ve seen it happen twice since the last 2 releases this new bot free access was implemented (Royalty 12’s & Pine green 3’s).

Side note: The way this new system works, it’s almost like SNKRS EA, not every account or person will get access. It picks the store you make majority of your purchases at. That’s why it already has the store selected for you. And from what I was told if you don’t have enough points you won’t get access. It doesn’t favor those who spend money but it helps to have a few points to get access.

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up, if i wasnt checking for footlockers way of selling these (apparently its changed) i wouldnt have sen FNl and checked

glad I had 3k+ points and managed to get a pair

NTFAM coming through, happy holidays to all!!!

Back
Top Bottom