HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Didn’t they get called to the floor over the TS1’s? Mixing UA’s with legit pairs...Least that’s what I remember...Easy for people to overlook since they’re getting pairs for under retail I guess...

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY Air Randy indeed...If more people knew then there wouldn’t be as much fleecing going on...But somehow I get the feeling most don’t care nowadays anyway...

Didn’t they get called to the floor over the TS1’s? Mixing UA’s with legit pairs...Least that’s what I remember...Easy for people to overlook since they’re getting pairs for under retail I guess...

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY Air Randy indeed...If more people knew then there wouldn’t be as much fleecing going on...But somehow I get the feeling most don’t care nowadays anyway...

Also remember that... I think dude made a big fuss/video trying to prove he didnt do so. I get what 206to813 206to813 was saying though. I just dont really trust it. I've seen too many similarities with folks like him over the years and they all end up being shady. The only exceptions are the ones that are still around and they all up charge.

One red flag is that if they are preorder, established and doing volume, why would it then take weeks to get your shoes. By then, he could be outsourcing from god knows where. Really, IDK anything lol I'm just saying, it seems too easy to get got in that transaction and most will never think twice.

Well nubuck

Makes them seem more premium

This is a good point predicated on optics.

It would also be better if they rehashed the 2021 version with the material on the 2000 version because the enthusiasts remember them that way in its original form.

its-a-fugazi.jpg

I mean at this point it’s been discussed ad nauseam.... either you’re with it or not. Those that buy accept any risks which in my opinion is slim to none and the benefits outweigh them, but everyone can make that call for themselves

It's kind of funny, I recall some NT members voicing support for Zadeh saying they've sold Zadeh sneakers on GOAT and they passed inspection.

So for those of us who buy through GOAT, it's possible we may have purchased a Zadeh sneaker, just through GOAT for twice the price. :lol::smh:

Last edited:
It's kind of funny, I recall some NT members voicing support for Zadeh saying they've sold Zadeh sneakers on GOAT and they passed inspection.

So for those of us who buy through GOAT, it's possible we may have purchased a Zadeh sneaker, just through GOAT for twice the price. :lol::smh:

ha, I've sold probably 15 pairs purchased from him over the last 3 years. I always double up on the GRs to mix and match. never had any issues on GOAT or StockX

a large portion of his sales go to other resellers who buy bulk from him. so majority of his product is going to the open market eventually.

it's more a ponzi scheme that I am concerned about than fakes. don't get holding the bag at the end.

These days with everything being an automatic L, I’m glad to have 5 pairs paid for and locked down. Might be the only 5 I’m able to cop all year smh.
cool greys, Columbia lows, Georgetown 3s, hyper royal 1s, and blk/purple 13s

I've been ordering from Zadeh for 4 years. He is gtg for major GR's but when it comes to limited drops (ie: NFR 1's, TS1's, Union 4's, etc), you're taking a risk. Secondly he is taking pre-orders for rumored drops such as the Chicago 1 and Banned 1. I took the risk and bought a pair of both from him in late 2018 - early 2019 based off a rumor. Still today no hint of either releasing. He did offer store credit at least.

Back
Top Bottom