HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I noticed theres no draw for these on snkrs and i saw they are releasing on the Nike app, which would you guys recommend to cop these on snkrs or Nike app?

Lol I’m not looking for a tip bro. I already have mine and my son’s pair secured. Still have the footsite raffles later today and I don’t need if I win. Can switch entries to your size and meet somewhere in town if I hit. I wouldn’t even consider shipping to anyone it’s not worth the hassle 😂
This is the kind of positive energy we need!

Props to you man.

Screenshot_20211210-090424_Gallery.jpg

y u do this?

My mans needs to redeem himself, and post some better pictures of them beauties.. when he unties them thangs that tongue is going to be more wrinkled than my sack though

whos ready for another app crash day?

why would they have 4 apps all close so close in time? makes zero ****ing sense

One trick I learned when hitting on SNKRS is to turn off the notify me the night before so that it won’t kill your phones speed when the launch drops

Once that notification comes in at the launch drop its over with:smh:

I always turn it on when I see the shoes on SNKRS to let Nike know that I’m interested & to count me into the batch, but then I turn it off the night before launch… because it won’t let you turn it off on the day of launch.

Rebooting your phone the morning of also helps.
Gotta free up any tied up resources..

Your phone is just faster without the notify me goin off. Good luck to all tomorrow. 👍

Last edited:
One trick I learned when hitting on SNKRS is to turn off the notify me the night before so that it won’t kill your phones speed when the launch drops

I always turn it on when I see the shoes on SNKRS to let Nike know that I’m interested & to count me into the batch, but then I turn it off the night before launch… because it won’t let you turn it off on the day of launch.

Your phone is just faster without the notify me goin off. Good luck to all tomorrow. 👍
641B9F46-95CD-412C-BA4D-814719D13464.jpeg

you just trying to get us to forget..

its not even about speed anymore
It used to be
Pretty sure it’s just random now

Back
Top Bottom