HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Ironically the 2011 Concord release is what started the next level madness
Agreed. Never had I camped for a sneaker release, only to turn up empty handed the moment the stores opened. The 1st of many L’s that shortly followed the release of the 2011 concords. It was a pure miracle that I was able too cop the white/ cement 4’s through eastbay 2 months later

Thought these were gonna be super easy ?

527BA9D8-7F40-499B-9380-1DBC113B1943.gif

Options starting to look slim. Thank God I have 1/2 so far. I don't expect much from Foot stores but I'm curious to see how the ship to me directly from their stock option turns out.

Wait the cool greys aren’t showing up in my app?

was i supposed to re enter after the price change

stupid question here… I never buy gs sizes but my cousin wants a pair of these for christmas.. he wears a 4.5.

I see they’re making an adult and GS size 4.5 for these, do they both fit the same? Not sure which way to go. Thanks.

stupid question here… I never buy gs sizes but my cousin wants a pair of these for christmas.. he wears a 4.5.

I see they’re making an adult and GS size 4.5 for these, do they both fit the same? Not sure which way to go. Thanks.
They will fit the same but they’ll be different molds. The mens 4.5 will be more expensive and will have the higher patent cut.

Why would you pay more for the same shoe?

Back
Top Bottom