HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

There’s always a loop hole lol but I loved seeing that there is nothing left to drop online especially for FNL. They ALWAYS have a splash page, bots eat, and when you get through, all you do is end up with like 6 ghost charges.
Them and Foot sites are kind of pointless on RD.

Only thing to worry about that I can tell atm is resellers getting them and racking up points to get the next.. like when Foot apps first dropped and those who started using it early on and got points were the main ones winning.

Umm they give the points back and it actually makes it easier on the customer. Although some customers will still find any and everything to complain about

It's trash because it was selective. What system did they use to send out invites? I bought a dozen retros from them this year alone for either me or my kids and I got nothing, not even gradeschool or toddler.

It's trash because it was selective. What system did they use to send out invites? I bought a dozen retros from them this year alone for either me or my kids and I got nothing, not even gradeschool or toddler.

It’s still better than getting the immediate splash screen on Saturday mornings while getting beat out by bots. They gave me EA and I had 0 points because I don’t shop there. There’s really no way to please everyone. That’s life in general. At least FNL tried something though.

There’s always a loop hole lol but I loved seeing that there is nothing left to drop online especially for FNL. They ALWAYS have a splash page, bots eat, and when you get through, all you do is end up with like 6 ghost charges.
Them and Foot sites are kind of pointless on RD.

Only thing to worry about that I can tell atm is resellers getting them and racking up points to get the next.. like when Foot apps first dropped and those who started using it early on and got points were the main ones winning.

Exactly yet you got people in here still crying 😂

same, it's like 20 mile drive no biggie but it would suck to be sent off w/ them having no idea when i present them this 'bagged' email :lol:. If anything i can just finish off my christmas shopping, i won't be too hurt if i don't get these :ohwell:
Well per my last post FNL sent me a ton of reminder emails so hopefully the same happens to you

Show me where they give the points back... their launch system has always sucked but this new approach is worse than the old in store raffle system. FNL in general is just trash.

:lol: … do we really think this?

Fools were selling FTL accounts with all kinds of points you think they ain’t do the same here. and just use multiple accounts to hit multiples.

It’s nothing like that because FNL doesn’t do headstarts like FLX or give advantages to those with more points. They gave me EA and I literally have 0 points because I don’t shop there. An account with 1000’s of point means absolutely nothing.

This should go without having to say, but the wolves are already out due to the holidays, but be extra cautious tomorrow, people gonna be looking for a lick at the mall with this release

What is there to complain about? It’s totally random. You feel special and feel you should always be picked? Entitlement is through the roof here 😂
1.) I haven’t had EA since 2020 and before that it was Second change on SW 97/1 so i’ve had my fair share of EA

We complain that the companies say “oh if you spend money (to earn points) and the more interaction you have the better your chances”then dl the complete opposite but giving most access to new accounts…

you see where the problem is

You shouldn’t have to spend money to have a chance to spend money.

There's so much wrong with SNKRS its jokes lol but the best thing by far is entering and moving on.. Foot Sties and FNL are pathetic for dragging it out ALL day as bots have thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom