HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

If you got charged, your good, you got em secured. They always charge to make sure the fund's are there. Congrats
D2605192-B94E-4882-84AF-A61C7FD39BFB.gif

They were my go to as they were one of the few overseas sites that shipped to the U.S that was not really enforcing the restriction which was great because I did not have to deal with the footsites and could sleep in. Other than Jordan 1's and the collab's they shipped every Jordan to the U.S. Being on the west coast I would be able to order every time 5-8 mins before they were scheduled to go live which was always 3 AM EST. Quick checkout through PayPal and then get the delivery via FedEx on Wednesday. Most of the time it was just a few dollars over U.S retail+my state tax, for some Jordan's I ended up saving a few bucks.

Bstn stopped shipping Jordans to USA. Smh

They were my go to as they were one of the few overseas sites that shipped to the U.S that was not really enforcing the restriction which was great because I did not have to deal with the footsites and could sleep in. Other than Jordan 1's and the collab's they shipped every Jordan to the U.S. Being on the west coast I would be able to order every time 5-8 mins before they were scheduled to go live which was always 3 AM EST. Quick checkout through PayPal and then get the delivery via FedEx on Wednesday. Most of the time it was just a few dollars over U.S retail+my state tax, for some Jordan's I ended up saving a few bucks.
Yep. Me too. Always hit on holiday 11s there. Oh well

It was frustrating yesterday trying to secure these on the FLX apps. I got the loss immediately on Champs, then I had to wait a few hours on the wait-list just to strike out on Foot Locker & Footaction.

I was fortunate enough to get the 2016 Space Jam, 2018 Concord, and 2019 Black/Red through the apps when I put in the time. I bypassed the other XI releases in between after 2016. Then again, those releases I hit on were under the previous app version.

I believe they converted to FLX in 2020. I seriously can't remember the year since I don't get releases often.

But I'm sure we all miss the previous system where head starts most likely guaranteed you a pair on release day if you put in the work.

Got the canceled charge notice from cashapp. I guess my pair got cancelled on FTL ship to me..
Congrats to all the winners, seems like FTL family charged a bunch of people for the win last night :nthat:

Last edited:
Yet ppls have had holds placed on their cc only to have that canceled and the funds released

That doesn’t mean the funds were released. Charges do that all the time before they finalize. And with it being the weekend it won’t show back up until Tuesday morning.

So I was charged on champs. My page was saying pending now this. Definitely gonna try snkrs since flx is inconclusive
33CD8073-CA7A-4571-9280-4506BA09454B.png

Back
Top Bottom