HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Well I just paid about $80 mark up on kickscrew just to put a band-aid on my L’s today lol and give me closure & peace of mind from this release 🤦🏾‍♂️. Congrats to everyone that copped at retail and best of luck to anyone still on the hunt.

Are those guys actually legit??

-Drew

IMG_20211211_111750.jpg

Pancake toes

Well I just paid about $80 mark up on kickscrew just to put a band-aid on my L’s today lol and give me closure & peace of mind from this release 🤦🏾‍♂️. Congrats to everyone that copped at retail and best of luck to anyone still on the hunt.

Yeah. I bit the bullet too, champ. Got a size 10 for $265 but that $35 shipping jive blew me. SMFH LOL

DTLR pair shipped already. Thank god bots didn’t eat up the smaller men sizes. Great day for EVERYONE that hit :pimp:

In personally waiting.

I'm sure there's going to be a big dip as usual the coming weeks.

-Drew

Actually think youre right. Final price is $310 on kickscrew and $330 on stockx for sz 9.5 right now. Pretty sure these will drop at least $20 on stockx, making it the same price or cheaper.

Anyone pick up their reserves from Niketown SF? How was their process? Last pick up I made from there was Concord XI’s on a reserve. Was in and out. I pick up tomorrow and wasn’t sure if I should show up at opening or wait a bit

I am happy I hit on SNKRS, but it’s actually bittersweet since its becomes such a **** show for so many. Like I said earlier I sold a 2010 version DS and was hoping to double up again for this release. But at this point it’s going to someone else and I hope they enjoy them.
I usually have no problem with my deliveries to my home but I can’t stand this time of year when it comes to shipping and handling. I do appreciate my delivery folks who put there sweat into getting us what we want this time of year.

I put in the work and ended up with 2 pairs from SNKRS for me, one for my oldest and a size 11 boys by mistake which I’ll be returning. I left behind a Hibbett win after hitting on SNKRS because I didn’t want to drive a hour. Congrats to everyone who hit.

Attachments

• 675AA9A0-7541-4DFF-8501-6E0999581283.jpeg
    675AA9A0-7541-4DFF-8501-6E0999581283.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 188
People fighting over a GR is hilarious to me. I'm sure most if not all of these people fighting who could afford retail could easily afford $75-$100 extra for a resell pair, and avoid a physical fight lol
It’s about the principal, G

Idiots

Hoping for more fight videos

cedb713 cedb713 didn’t holla at us yet…this is concerning

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour and iwilwin iwilwin hook this man up if he got a goose egg…I think it’s size 13

I think I'll just hang on to my $250 and use that towards Playoff 12s early next year.

Already know I'll have to go the resale route on those.

I hate to be that guy but that's kinda on you fam... 2016-2019 had an amazing run of OG cws (Space Jams, Concords, Breds) that were all relatively easy to hit on. I guarantee you would've gotten a pair of at least one of those releases if you tried for one of them.

I had stopped buying Jays & sold the 3 pairs XI mids I had in 2001. Just recently started again. That’s why I missed all of those from 2016-2019.

Just got home from my local DTLR empty handed.

All pairs in my size had already been picked up. Lady told me to wait until a certain time when the holds would be released to the public. I wasn’t about to wait for a pair half size too big. Especially that DTLR does not let you try on Retros.

We’ll just have to ride without a pair of 11’s in the line up, 🤬 it.

Back
Top Bottom