HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Got my double up at snipes this morning, fcfs was a lil hectic but I was able to get me n my son a pair (collection pic)
Screenshot_20211211-175411_Gallery.jpg

Im noticing a big difference in the quality of the tongue on a pair i got from hibbets sports vs a pair i got from finish line. The pair from hibbetts feels cheaper than the FNL pair…**** it crazy how different the quality is

Sidenote: i barely ever post and lurk alot, but this **** was too mind bogglin not to mention

Was there really enough pairs to go around? Did the US get a delayed shipment like Canada? Nike.ca was the only place to cop this morning, everywhere else had a delayed shipment

If they do go back on the app can people who copped get em again?

footlocker just told me folk got till 9pm to pick em up. then they going back to the app.

I believe someone already said this but rep just confirmed it.

I underestimated how hard it would be to get PS size. Feel bad I couldn’t scoop a pair for lil man.
Looking like I'm gonna have to pay resale for my kid to have a pair of these joints. A 6.5 going for $300...sheesh!!
Hope y’all find a pair for your little ones

it’s crazy that the lame resellers go after Kids/infant sizes SMDH

DFC27947-40C2-4B54-850A-484C5B8047A8.jpeg

When all hope was lost, RSVP gallery came in with the buzzer beater…. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

i now have Concords/Breds/Space Jams and Cool Greys.
Won’t need an 11 unless they do DMP’s or a color that catches my eye.

Anybody who got a paypal order with dicks heard anything yet?
Dicks charged my card and I have still not gotten anything. Used Apple Pay and then got kicked back to site. Money is gone from account but not posted yet. I assume it will fall off tonight but something from Dicks would be nice

was it a DMV DTLR by any chance? Did they say they were gonna release them tonight or tomorrow?

Not sure what you mean by DMV DTLR.

but yea they said they release raffle pairs on hold at 5pm on launch day. I was there like at 2:20pm wasn’t gonna wait for half size up, I knew it woulda been too big.

Last edited:
Dicks charged my card and I have still not gotten anything. Used Apple Pay and then got kicked back to site. Money is gone from account but not posted yet. I assume it will fall off tonight but something from Dicks would be nice

In the same boat via PayPal with DSG.

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 6.50.21 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom