HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Well if anyone needs a size 9 ima pass on my pair reserved at Inland Center mall in San Bernardino at FL

2 clowns walked into Jimmy Jazz when I was picking up. Went up to every employee saying "I'll give $500 to whoever can hook me up with a pair right now!"

All the employees were like **** and wait on the line outside.

The cashier looked at me saying "These fools really willing to pay $500 + $225 + tax. Damn near $750 for these cool greys. Might as well just buy off stockX now and not look like an idiot." :lol:

Im noticing a big difference in the quality of the tongue on a pair i got from hibbets sports vs a pair i got from finish line. The pair from hibbetts feels cheaper than the FNL pair…**** it crazy how different the quality is

Sidenote: i barely ever post and lurk alot, but this **** was too mind bogglin not to mention
Definitely not far out sounding in the least which is an unfortunate truth.
What it comes down to most the time from what some have noticed is different production dates which as you could guess means different QC checkers different person piecing shoes together etc. Take a gander at the tag and chances are different production dates and of course whatever retailers get is what they get. Some will great craftsmanship while others...
well hopefully not the pairs some will have delivered.

2 clowns walked into Jimmy Jazz when I was picking up. Went up to every employee saying "I'll give $500 to whoever can hook me up with a pair right now!"

The cashier looked at me saying "These fools really willing to pay $500 + $225 + tax. Damn near $750 for these cool greys. Might as well just buy off stockX now and not look like an idiot." :lol:
The holiday 11’s bring out the funniest stories :lol:

I WOULD SELL my pair in a blink of eye for that price if i was asked by those dumbys

JB should release 1 CW of 11s ONCE a year period

MIDS not LOW
I think 3-4 is fine tbh.

1-2 lows and the 2 mids.

However i do wish they’d space the mids out more. I like the animal print joints but passed on them for these

Pretty smooth pick-up on these. I expected it to be worse like previous releases. The line at Nike NYC was not too bad.
Congrats to those who copped!

JB should release 1 CW of 11s ONCE a year period

MIDS not LOW
81015363-BF00-401C-A91C-46A6B6AED626.gif

Dicks charged my card and I have still not gotten anything. Used Apple Pay and then got kicked back to site. Money is gone from account but not posted yet. I assume it will fall off tonight but something from Dicks would be nice
Happened to me using PayPal. I called Dicks,
they said no order was made, so I had to call PayPal and they voided the charges.

Got a second pair for my brother on NDC this morning.

Struck out on a toddler pair though. I want to get a pair for my daughter, but I’m not going to pay resell to do so when she’ll likely outgrow them within a few months. If a restock happens or if I can find a pair locally I’ll get some though.

I would have sold my employee pair if they were serious...pocketed the extra money after copping a new pair.

So my mom asked me to come over and go up in the attic to get some of her yard decorations down, found a gem up there. The old spring ‘96 Nike look book. My brother and I used to go up to this sporting good store called koenigs and check out all of the latest stuff maybe twice a week. I got cool with the older guys that were working there and they used to give me stuff from time to time. This look book was one of the things they gave me. I was a young kid 12 years old. This thing is a gem so much heat and in here, ironic that I found this on XI release day. Thought I’d share.
0674CB4D-D416-48A7-88D0-0843020D7878.jpeg
F8A6CFC7-D3E1-4401-9F0D-CFE5983D2CE2.jpeg
A09BA348-9546-4FA6-AE08-3856306CE7A8.jpeg
6D09818C-9113-4641-B022-A992B2465AB1.jpeg

Attachments

• BA35BFDD-7BAB-4CA4-AE50-049662EC8ABF.jpeg
    BA35BFDD-7BAB-4CA4-AE50-049662EC8ABF.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 221
My girls pair from Dicks shipped. Wish I had time to use a coupon but the option didnt pop up or expired I dunno but I wasnt trying to waste time looking too hard.

So my mom asked me to come over and go up in the attic to get some of her yard decorations down, found a gem up there. The old spring ‘96 Nike look book. My brother and I used to go up to this sporting good store called koenigs and check out all of the latest stuff maybe twice a week. I got cool with the older guys that were working there and they used to give me stuff from time to time. This look book was one of the things they gave me. I was a young kid 12 years old. This thing is a gem so much heat and in here, ironic that I found this on XI release day. Thought I’d share.
0674CB4D-D416-48A7-88D0-0843020D7878.jpeg
F8A6CFC7-D3E1-4401-9F0D-CFE5983D2CE2.jpeg
A09BA348-9546-4FA6-AE08-3856306CE7A8.jpeg
6D09818C-9113-4641-B022-A992B2465AB1.jpeg

dayyyyym that was the year i got married to my gorgeous wife :emoji_astonished:

Smooth and easy pickups on footlocker!
Looks like a lot of left over pairs
Curious? What was the pickup window?
Hasn’t ftl said you have 2 days to pickup shows for other drops? I couldve swore someone said in another thread FTL said they had saturday and sunday.

Also curious to see how Finish line handles their restock. They had people in Northern CA picking up pairs in AZ?

Anyone who had this happen, did y’all get an update?

Back
Top Bottom