HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Same here. I was trying to get my son a pair(3Y) next thing I know it was sold out.
Tons of foot stores did not receive their toddlers and Preschool pairs. Be on the lookout the next few days.

I took L all across the board on a pair for my daughter.DSG got a card charged but no confirmation email (bunch of payment errors). Was finally able to get a pair of WSS

For my CT people I left an unclaimed size 10 at Footaction at the Trumbull Mall. I hope someone is ab

Which Finishline? I’m looking for a 9c for my son. I tried checking out on DSG using PayPal but it didn’t go through. What’s weird is that I see the money taken out of my PayPal balance but no confirmation email from DSG.
It’s in Selinsgrove, PA

I don’t know what sizes but Idon’t mind ooping…no sales tax in PA either

Picked up from FTA after work…. I bet they were disappointed when I showed up coz the cut off was 7 and I got there around 6:50ish lol…. Sorry but I worked almost 12 hours today….

Walked around the mall to see if they have any sizes for my lil man and asked around but no bueno… all raffled out… 🤦🏽‍♂️

12BA38B2-EB96-4061-8FCA-FF53203F1136.jpeg

So I had the shoe in my cart in the Dicks Sporting Goods app this morning and it got to the place the order screen, by the time I submit the app said it was unavailable, but now it shows the charge in my bank with no orders in my order history in the app. :stoneface: WTF is DSG doing bro. This gives me a little hope that DSG sends me the shoe. If not, refund my money. I hope for the shoe instead. Smfh :smh:|l

Edit: Just off the phone with them, now my $240.74 is on hold for a week with no Cool
Greys coming in. :stoneface: :stoneface:

Damn it NT. I thought I this woulda resulted in a W. 😤

Last edited:
On top of my two pair, my wife was able to secure a pair for my one year old. That said, **** is sad that you gotta pray and jump through hoops to get shoes for babies :smh:

So I had the shoe in my cart in the Dicks Sporting Goods app this morning and it got to the place the order screen, by the time I submit the app said it was unavailable, but now it shows the charge in my bank with no orders in my order history in the app. :stoneface: WTF is DSG doing bro. This gives me a little hope that DSG sends me the shoe. If not, refund my money. I hope for the shoe instead. Smfh :smh:|l

Edit: Just off the phone with them, now my $240.74 is on hold for a week with no Cool

A similar thing happened to me with the Obisian 13s. I got an order in late at DSG the day of release. Turns out it was a preorder for restocks that they were going to get again is what the CSR told me and I did end up getting my shoes eventually. My money was on hold and later dropped off and was then charged again once the shoes eventually shipped. Maybe that will be the case with you and hope you get them.

Was your account credited with scorecard points? I had a similar situation but when I submitted the payment the shoes disappeared & my cart was empty. My account was still credited as if I made a purchase

Was your account credited with scorecard points? I had a similar situation but when I submitted the payment the shoes disappeared & my cart was empty. My account was still credited as if I made a purchase
Im not sure I can’t remember but Im going to say I don’t think so. Did you at least get a confirmation email? I did but the order completely disappeared from the app and site and like your situation the shoes became unavailable. If you did get an email there might be hope, if not, sadly they may have sold out right before you placed your order. For me it took about 10 days for my shoes to finally ship.

Back
Top Bottom