HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Idk how I feel after I got them in hand they just didn't hit the same I was disappointed to say the least. mom debating wether to sell or just return.

if i had two pairs of concords id trade for a cool grey and cash

multiples are a no no imo. ill probably die before even getting to wear a specific shoe more than 5 times. have too many shoes to **** around with multiples

what use is a fresh ds pair of shoes when you're dead?

you gon be rollin over in your grave when your wife/gf's new man rockin your jays

Good point...🤷🏾‍♂️

6825AB4E-4C1D-4199-BFF2-A7D3D99CC3FC.gif

im old.. I used to impulse buy on times like december, but i think im over it now lol

In the late thirty-something/early forty-something age demographic. I, too, used to impulse buy shoes … especially 11s and especially in December.

For me I just started to see that the people who spent money more responsibly than me were in a much better overall position. Didn’t see it in my 20s. Took into my 30s to see it. But when I did see it it was so obvious that over-consumption was a problem more than a solution. I wish someone would have told me all that 10 years earlier. Therefore I talk about financial responsibility as much as I can think to. If I would have known what I’m writing to others now 10 years sooner it would have saved me lots of money in interest, fees, opportunity costs, etc.

I guess life teaches you how to live it if you listen long enough.

Be blessed and take care of yourself.

Im thinking 10 years from now. What could Nike possibly do to make these any different? Can they?
maybe give us a real cut of leather thats 3 millimetres thick. And some real nubuck. and some soft midsole foam. an make the patent leather a little more stubby in the front.

I struck out on every sneaker app/SNKRS/NDC/END/Richards/SNS (didn't have any head starts). My wife texted me later while I was out Xmas shopping that she bought them on Kickscrew @ $320 (including shipping), probably after seeing my disappointment.

I've never paid resell for a shoe before so I'm conflicted but glad she secured that price. Like all XIs, I imagine these will only continue to go up in price as years go by. I am guessing there will be restocks, but am not counting on winning those either. Huge thanks to everyone for sharing information and personal experiences! It was really helpful all day yesterday.

edit: I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I will definitely be hooping in these!

Restocks is coming

if not this was the most limited holiday 11 release since they started holiday releases

Think it has to do with more demand . The jubilees in a year had 70k pairs sold on stock x a whole year . The cool greys are at 45k in a month . Most people are going after a classic and want at least two pairs . By the time this month ends more pairs of cg will be sold on stock than jubilees in a 12 month span compared to 2 months of cg span

Called my local FNL to check toddler sizes…homey said he couldn’t check all available sizes for me 🤡 🤷‍♂️

I asked him to check 9 and 10 and they had both

I passed on the Jubilee 2020, Bred 2019, and Concords 2018. These Cool Grays were needed.

Last 11's were those Jordan 11 Adapt in 2020 though.

How easy are restocks to get though?
Usually it be relatively easy but because of shipment issues world wide i think restocks will be there but random as hell where as usual you could see something as early as today if not by tomorrow evening.
Naturally there wont be any announcement theyll just pop up and those of us fortunate to catch it in time will likely post here whenever that may be.

Im thinking 10 years from now. What could Nike possibly do to make these any different? Can they?
Think they may drop the patent cut one stitch line,
vibrant red on Breds bluish concord on Concords purplish concord on Jams lighter grey on Cools
stub the toe and stitched 23 on the set with face box.
Not sure what theyre gonna do with the Columbias since they havent pushed them out just yet.

Back
Top Bottom