HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Shoe game is garbage :lol: look what they put people through to have a chance to spend $$$, and we still keep coming back for more :smh:

It is 100% so you use points, but more stuff to get more points. If Nike and other places really cared about resellers, you would be disqualified from buying a 2nd pair. It's people that received a EA and still was able to purchase on release day.

Finishline tweeted they gave access to most loyal customers, meaning people who spent the most money. If you are a reseller, you buy a lot to sell alot.

oh look they decided to backdoor again
20211214_121142.jpg
NOT SURE WHAT WAS CANCELLED BECAUSE MY ENTRY IS "STILL SUBMITED" My wifes GS size is gone thought!
if you guys hit edit the stores you selected are no longer available to reselect
Lmfaooooooooo i bet they waited too long and thought stores had pairs but sold them anyways.
edit nevermind i see they just moved the selected stores all the way to the end wtf

I got the same from Footlocker and just assumed it was because I already won a ship to home pair from it. But yeah, the app still showed my entry as live. But I just canceled it myself, I'm done with this release and don't need the headache again. Right now, there are only three shoes on my radar for the coming months: Orlando Pennys, Pip Flight Lites and Silver Bullet AM97s. Pips will be easy to get for retail, and if I can't hit Pennys or 97s for retail, at least I know they aren't going to be $400 resale shoes. With a good chunk of the retro Jordan lineup known for the coming year, and no more Kobes in the pipe, Nike/JB is going to have to suddenly add a lot of stuff I still covet to the calendar for me to not have a very quiet year in 2022. I welcome it, too. I'd be much happier if there were only three or five releases a year I cared about LOL

StockX isn't even being traded, so how would they own stock in it. Neither is Goat. They don't want people lined up, and fighting. It has nothing to do with resellers because those people have FLX points too. If anything, FCFS will 100% combat bots. But that’s not what they are trying to prevent.

A company doesn't need to be traded publicly for other companies to make deals to invest in it. Footlocker invested $100M in GOAT a couple years ago:

goat says my box was damaged. wants me to offer discount. how the hell am i supposed to know what was wrong and if i want a discount, without pics?

refuses to tell me how bad or what the damage was. no pictures. if buyer doesnt accept, then i consign with them, lose $30 and they gain more sales percentage again.

least i didnt get told it was a fidget spinner they could send me back.

I got the same from Footlocker and just assumed it was because I already won a ship to home pair from it. But yeah, the app still showed my entry as live. But I just canceled it myself, I'm done with this release and don't need the headache again. Right now, there are only three shoes on my radar for the coming months: Orlando Pennys, Pip Flight Lites and Silver Bullet AM97s. Pips will be easy to get for retail, and if I can't hit Pennys or 97s for retail, at least I know they aren't going to be $400 resale shoes. With a good chunk of the retro Jordan lineup known for the coming year, and no more Kobes in the pipe, Nike/JB is going to have to suddenly add a lot of stuff I still covet to the calendar for me to not have a very quiet year in 2022. I welcome it, too. I'd be much happier if there were only three or five releases a year I cared about LOL

A company doesn't need to be traded publicly for other companies to make deals to invest in it. Footlocker invested $100M in GOAT a couple years ago:
The comment was Nike owns Stock in the two reselling platforms.

This was not a refund though. The purchase did not go through, but they still charged my card with nothing in my order history. Why should they hold my money? It’s so stupid.

Are you using a debit card? This happens with any card; reversals against that balance take a few days to situate. The same way pending charges on real orders take a few days to post. Nothing new.

Gotta be real with you.....if you can't place another order on that card for $250 and don't have another card/cash to use, you shouldn't be making this purchase anyway.

Not sure what everybody is talking about, I did get a cancelation for Footlocker only but when I checked the App, everything is status quo. Champs and Footaction are also still good. I did have to re add my Footaction head starts but I am still good on all 3 apps

Odds are very slim any of the 3 will hit, but it can't hurt to try. I really want that double up

goat says my box was damaged. wants me to offer discount. how the hell am i supposed to know what was wrong and if i want a discount, without pics?

refuses to tell me how bad or what the damage was. no pictures. if buyer doesnt accept, then i consign with them, lose $30 and they gain more sales percentage again.

Had that issue with my most recent GOAT purchase but the box arrived perfectly fine. You can probably request pics via their customer service,just would prolong the process.

DSG sold out of my 10.5. Just received my size 10 from DSG and they do fit a bit snug. I didn't want to go to a size 11 cause they fit too big since I have the space jams in that size.

The comment was Nike owns Stock in the two reselling platforms.
I know, and you said how could that be possible because those companies aren't traded companies. Perhaps I misunderstood you, all good if so. My larger point was, whether it was Nike or Footlocker or Nvidia or whoever, the fact a company doesn't trade on a stock exchange doesn't mean another company doesn't "own shares" in it. OK, it's not shares per se, but that doesn't change the real point that when Footlocker (in this case) has a massive stake in a resale company, it looks a little fishy and like a potential conflict of interest. Footlocker has incentive to participate in actions that lead to sneakers it sells for MSRP ending up on the GOAT.

Last edited:
DSG sold out of my 10.5. Just received my size 10 from DSG and they do fit a bit snug. I didn't want to go to a size 11 cause they fit too big since I have the space jams in that size.
These don't fit like the Space Jams.

I will honestly be disappointed if I strike out again on the FLX apps for this Thursday's postponed release date because I was successful getting the previous annual December XI releases through the app reservation system.

I was able to get the 2016 Space Jam XI, 2018 Concord XI, and 2019 Black/Red XI through the apps thankfully. I didn't want the 2017 & 2020 December XI releases.

they refused to take pics.

yeeeeah. kinda scary they can just say anything
Similar situation happened to me with a pair of Dunks when they claimed they were scuffed. I always take detailed photos before I ship them off, so I politely sent my photos to them and asked them to send me photos detailing the scuff. The next day, the seller magically accepted the shoes without a discount and I never got a response or photos of the scuff from GOAT.

Did you scroll down the email? They usually include pictures

I will honestly be disappointed if I strike out again on the FLX apps for this Thursday's postponed release date because I was successful getting the previous annual December XI releases through the app reservation system.

I was able to get the 2016 Space Jam XI, 2018 Concord XI, and 2019 Black/Red XI through the apps thankfully. I didn't want the 2017 & 2020 December XI releases.

Odds were already stacked high on normal release day. They will be even higher considering these are probably left over pairs or a small late shipment for stores.

Back
Top Bottom